"I bought him a gift, but I left it in the car.."

"Would you do that for my birthday?" Malik asked, giving me a grin.

"Of course."

"So you all decided to leave me in there?" Malaysia stood with her hands on her hip, as she carried a bag and made her way over to us. "Y'all wrong but hey Bre!"

"Hey, how are you girly?"

"Living it up, being blessed." She teased, taking a seat next to Tatyana. "Terrell's still not here, I guess he thinks he a celebrity today, watch he show up with some shades on."

We all laughed because it seemed like that was something he'd do and from the moments I've shared with him, he was the definition of goofy.

"Let my boy rock, he the birthday boy and he gon' act up for his party later on.." Malik quipped. "I can already imagine it."

"Definitely." Malaysia nodded her head, taking her box of food out of the bag. "So y'all ready for the auditions that are happening today?"

"Mr. McKnight told me that it's busy but how busy does it get?"

"You'll see, I think you'll be watching the actors and actresses audition," Tatyana affirmed.

"Really?"

I didn't think that I'd be in the same room with the people auditioning that made me incredibly excited.

"Yeah, all the assistants are, so you'll see Leandra in there too." Malik verified.

Yay, I couldn't wait to be in a room with Leandra.

"Cool, well I'm excited to see the people auditioning," I confessed.

"I would be to, I can't wait for us to produce the movie!" Malaysia beamed, grabbing her long hair and spreading it out.

I was about to reply as Leandra strutted into the lobby, carrying a clipboard as she moved closer to us. Her face was unreadable as she looked at all of us before glaring at me.

"Mr. McKnight called you, Davidson. And I see you don't have your walkie talkie on you." She shook her head from side to side, showing a hint of disappointment. "I suggest you get it together."

"Well, my morning break is over." I mentally rolled my eyes, standing up to my feet as I grabbed the white foam container that still had a good bit of food inside and waved a see you later to all of my colleagues.

I got to the break room to wash my hands, placing the container in the fridge before proceeding to clock into the system, then got quickly to my desk to get the walkie talkie.

"Davidson?" Mr. McKnight's voice appeared.

"Sorry, I'm here now," I uttered into the walkie talkie.

"I'll give you a warning that it is not smart to not have your appliances in your hands that make you my assistant, Davidson." He advised, keeping it brief before he continued. "I want you to distribute out the paychecks to everyone before lunch, also make sure that you forward all of the calls to me, and print out copies of the paperwork that I have sent a link to you. Thanks!"

"I'm on it." I pressed the button, getting on to the computer to click on the link. I hit print and trailed over to the printer to put the amount of copies needed before ambling over to the iPad to check out my tasks.

I got started on my next task, which was re-updating the mailing lists, contact list, and client information. I had to start a brand new data entry sheet since the clients continually grew every day. While I did so, the telephone started to ring as I sighed picking it up and answering the phone.