Chapter 28: Wedding And Confession

The wedding date was fixed in two weeks time. Nilima said "sab tayari ho jayengi.. It will be a grand wedding.."

Manvi chuckled hearing this.. "Haaye.. I am so excited.."

"Di.. let's go for shopping..." Manvi said excitedly.

" Manvi said excitedly

Ahana smiled.. "Chal.."

They went to the mall, they went to the lehenga section. Manvi was choosing dresses for Ahana.

Her eyes fell on someone, she moved out and searched but the person was not there. Ahana came out and tapped her shoulder.

"Yahan kyun chali aayi?" Ahana asked.

"Kuch nahi di.. Chalo" maybe it was her illusion. She smiled and after shopping they went back home.

Manvi showed her the dresses which she bought for herself. "Acha suno di.. Main ye rakhke aati hun aap dinner lagado.."

She took the dresses inside and kept them. Her phone ranged, she picked up the call "hello.. Hello.." but none spoke from the other side.

The call ended, Manvi was thoughtful.

The pre wedding rituals started, it was mehendi and Sangeet at the same time.

Manvi performed on the song, she was happy for Ahana. She saw Aarav and Ahana together smiled and tears in her eyes.

Ahana called her, Manvi moved and kept her head on her lap.. "Meri wajah se pehle aapki shaadi nahi hui thi par iss baar ho rahi hai Di.. aapko aapka pyar mil raha hai.. I am so happy"

 I am so happy"