Chapter 22: Moments

Delhi

Aarav arrived at Ahana's apartment. She was shocked to see him "tum na.. Bin bataye aa jaate ho.."

"Ab hum toh aise hi hai.." he said.

Ahana smiled

Ahana smiled.. She let him in. He was here to discuss some important with her. He was explaining to her but she was in him. She was staring at him without blink of an eye. Aarav looked at her..

"Ahana.." he called her name.

Ahana came out trance of her thoughts "What??"

"Kahi tumhe mujhse pyar toh nahi ho gaya hai?" he asked.

"Nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai samjhe.. Kaam karo apna" Ahana said annoyed.

He smiled and explained. Later, ahana came with coffee. They sipped the coffee, Aarav eyed her and moved his finger to her upper lips clearing the foam. Ahana looked on, he kissed her lips unwittingly. To his surprise Ahana responded back passionately.

Ahana kept the coffee mug on the table and moved her hand into his hair. He pushed her down and leaned on top of her on the couch itself.

He bit her lower lip to which she moaned, he took a change and entered inside her mouth began exploring with his tongue.

He slid off the sleeve of her dress and then plant open mouth kisses to her off shoulder.

She closed her eyes to fell his touch and pleasure. He stood up and left her abruptly. Ahana opened her eyes and held his wrist.

He turned and looked at her. She requested him to stay. He picked her up in his arms, she wrapped her arms behind his neck and glanced at him with love.

He took her into the room, closed the door with his foot and then headed to bed. He kept her on bed..

He wanted to leave but she did not let him go, she pulled him such that he  on top of her. By now, she had lost on control on myself, and she captured his lips and began kissing him passionately. His hands were moving on her back and her hands were moving in his hairs. 

 She felt zipper of my dress go down my back and his cold hands touched on her soft skin.   He pulled down my dress leaving me naked. He kissed on my neck. She flinched with his open mouthed kisses. He looked at her , her hands unbuttoned his shirt, and she explored his well built chest. She sat up and kissed on his chest.

He pushed her back on the bed, and began kissing her. He bit her lower lip, to which she moaned and parted her lips. He entered inside my mouth. His hands were exploring her curves, while she was moaning in pleasure. 

He trailed his lips down to her belly button, and kissed around it. She moaned in pleasure. He looked at me.."Just feel what i am doing." he said caressing her clit. 

His mere touch down there aroused her. A moan escaped my mouth.

"Stop teasing! I need you right now. Do the right thing." she spoke huskily. 

He smiled , parted her legs and settled himself between them . He leaned over her and kissed on those vertical lips, making her moan.  He brushed his erection against her clit. I smiled at his action while he pushed himself inside her while a scream escape my mouth. He looked at her and cupped her breasts to calm her and again pushed inside her. She moaned louder this time. He smiles hearing her voice and increases his pace. He pinned her hands below her head, and began kissing her lips, to calm her down..

When he found her calm, he hit her deepest point, to which she moaned his name...

"aarav ...Go deep!" Ahana spoke in a croaky voice. He slammed inside her harder, while playing with her breasts at the same time. Feeling orgasm, HE left her and laid beside her. She turned to him and kissed on his face. We laid beside each other. His hand was under her head and her hand was on top of his chest.

The next morning, Ahana opened her eyes but Aarav was not beside her. She wore a gown and saw him standing at the balcony.

She walked towards him, kept her hand on his shoulder. He turned and she saw a guilt on his face.

He started "sorry ahana.. Raat mujhe wo sab nahi karna tha.. But I just could not stop myself.. Tum kya soch rahi hogi? I am a flirt but main kabhi aisa.. Please forgive me.."

She stopped him by kissing on his lips hardly. He was shocked by her move. She separated and he gave her questionable look.

"You don't have to be sorry Aarav.. I am not angry at you.. Shayad main bhi yahi chahti thi" she said with a smile on her face.

A smile crept his lips.. "You love me ya bas koi gham bhulane ke liye mera fayda uthaya?" he asked.

Ahana hit him on his chest.. "Tum nahi sudhroge.. Jo sochna hai socho I don't care.." then she pulled him closer and said "lekin.. Don't you dare flirt with anyone else now.. Ye haq ab sirf mera hona chahiye"

She headed into the bathroom, Aarav was left stunned. He could not believe his ears. He laid flat on the bad "haaye.. Aarav babu itne papad bhelne ke baad finally use tujhse pyar ho hi gaya.."

Mumbai

Manvi was inside the office, she came to Virat's cabin and kept the file on the table "check kar lijiye sir..."

He checked the file and found some errors, he yelled at her.. "Kitne errors hai isme.. Why can't you do your job properly?"

Manvi shivered hearing his loud voice. "Aap.."

"Shut up.. Kaam karna hai na yahan thik se karo warna yahan bhi jaa sakti ho tum" he said harshly.

Manvi frowned, "Aap kabhi nahi badal sakte hai.. Kabhi nahi" she turned and moved out of the cabin.

He just can't control his anger. Later in the evening, Virat had to stay back for some urgent work.

Manvi was also struggling with some work. She headed to store room to get some reference and Virat had moved to washroom. The security person looked around but found none, He locked the office door turning off the lights and left.

Manvi came out of the store room using her phone torch light. She collided with someone and her phone fell.

"Ahh.."

The person held her.. "Manvi.."

She recognised the voice.. "Virat.. Wo andhera.."

He held her hand and said "chalo cabin mein.. Watchman door lock kar diya hai.."

He took her inside his cabin, he turned on the emergency lights and aircon. She was surprised as it was not here before.

"Ye pehle toh nahi thi.."

"Pehle jab tum lock hui thi uske baad maine karwaya tha" he replied.

She was surprised to hear this. He called the staff but none was picking up his call. He sat down on the chair and began working.

Manvi frowned and murmured "yahan band hai ab bhi kaam sujh raha hai inko"

"Padso 1st year collaboration ki success party rakhi hai.. Be there" he informed.

"I won't come" she replied.

"You have to.. Warna partners bura maan jayenge.. Ki apni wife ko nahi saath laaya main" he said meaningfully.

Manvi gave him a look and reminded "we are divorced for your kind information.."

"So what?? But you are my employee you have to be there.." he said firmly.

Manvi sighed, she had to listen to him. She just could not deny him further. She could have stubbornly denied but the love stopped her and she ended up agreeing to him.

To be continued...