Chapter 7: His Stubbornness

Virat's home

Manvi had fallen asleep while sitting down and keeping her head on the table. The door opened, she woke up with the sudden sound of it. She looked and Virat entered inside the house.

He eyed her angrily, she lowered her gaze. He moved straight to his room and shut the door with bang. Manvi sighed..

Her phone beeped, she picked it up and looked at the message "gusse mein hai.. Time lagega but samajh jayega.. Make breakfast for him" Ahana said.

She was not sure, but she knew his anger. He won't listen to anyone, he does whatever he wants without thinking about others.

She stood up and moved inside the kitchen. She had came to his house before along with ahana. Manvi thought what to prepare.

She searched but could not find anything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She searched but could not find anything. She looked at the top of fridge, bread was there. She prepared sandwiches as they were quickest. She took out the juice pack from fridge.

"Ab ye glass kaha hai?" she sighed. She looked and it was on the top shelf. She jumped to reach it, and in process the glass fell and broken into pieces.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply.. "Sahi kehti hai Di koi kaam thik se nahi karti hun main"

She opened her eyes, Virat was standing in front of her. He looked at the broken glass and the mess in the kitchen which she did in just preparing a sandwich.

He shouted "what the hell are you doing? Kisne kaha tumhe kitchen mein aane ko?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She shivered with his loud voice, then she remembered Ahana's words. She had to be calm..

"Breakfast.. Aapke liye" she replied in low voice.

"I am not hungry.. Ye sab karke sochna bhi mat I am going to accept you.. " he said determinately.

He picked up the juice pack and left. Manvi beeped outside from kitchen itself and saw him drinking juice.

He then, picked up his phone and left the house. It seemed he had gone to office. Manvi sighed deeply. She turned and looked at the mess. She cleaned it, she was lost in her own thoughts. Her hand touched the glass pieces. She held them without her notice and it pierced into her skin.

Aashiqui (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें