Chapter 7

It was early the next morning and Josh was already up.
He could t actually sleep after what happened with Maya.
He knew he gave her the impression that he doesn't want anything to do with her but he certainly hasn't stopped caring.
But it doesn't matter what he tells her now it isn't going to make things better.

Maya was out on a jog when she came upon a place she hasn't seen ever.
It wasn't like a park but more like a family place.
She doesn't remember when was the last time that she did something with her family that wasn't taking care of Dan and Lucy.
She looks at the time and then she heads back to the apartment.
Maya immediately faced Josh.
She didn't feel like talking to him but he felt the opposite.

"I never stopped caring," Josh said.
"I don't have the strength for this Josh so can we please do it another time?"
"When? You keep on avoiding me and I don't know how to else tell you we need to sort this out," Josh said.
"You blame me for saying all those things what I said when I got my memory back when I had just got my memory back. Do you even know what I went through? Seeing all these people, hearing stuff, seeing pictures of the guy I fell in love with but not remembering a thing. I didn't know how to act and I certainly didn't know where I stood with you after what had happened you still came to Greenwich Village and helped me. So you tell what should I have thought," Maya said.
"Okay. I get it. Maybe neither of us knew what to do," Josh said.
"I was prepared to try and work something out. I still am but then we really have to figure out where we stand with each other before we just say we'll stay out of each other's way," Maya said.
"I get what you're saying. I really do. It's just a lot more complicated than before."
"Okay why don't we try this then? We get to know each other from the beginning. It's not that hard and when we know what is going on we can decided. Deal?"
"Deal," Josh said.