Chapter 4:The worldwide navy alliance

???'s POV:

     "Winds often bring about great change in the naval world, just a slight shift would change everything..." I looked out to the conference hall I was approaching, the simple, yet functional design of the road which led to it seemingly grafting onto my eyes as the guards which patrolled it greeted me along the way. For a conference hall, they have kept this place surprisingly well hidden, even going to an extent of having a fake location be an entrance to the place. However, one thing was for certain in my mind.

     "Izigna...What impact will you bring? The battle of the covenant was already a battlefield even experienced commanders can't handle with your tech...yet..." I sighed, the cap in my hands as I opened the door to the conference room, revealing a shrouded figure sitting at the head of the table.

     "Chancellor...Why did you summon us? Even summoning Izigna right after he finished the battle at the covenant of lost ships?"

     The figure seemed to brood in silence, before looking straight at me.

     "Skiler, the information Izigna gave us with his report... It has reveal a major problem that may kill us all..."

     "Problem?"

     "Yes...Someone in our ranks...Has defected..."

     "What! How...no, why?" I shushed myself as I took my seat next to the figure, a migraine showing up on my head.

     "I have no idea...but the reports clearly show that who Izigna fought... after all the five battles...slipped up in their deception as they revealed their origin."

     "So... you're saying..."

     The figure stood up, a stack of papers in his hand as he seemed to grimace at its contents.

     "We have a traitor on our hands."

Izigna's POV:

     To say that the Worldwide Navy Alliance(WNA) was ineffective as an organisation was a rather large stretch. Sure, it never really helped out in a lot of battles, but nevertheless its ability to gather information is surprisingly efficient, capable of distributing data throughout all ranks and members much faster than any global company. Yet, its old policy seemed rather outdated for an organisation meant for gathering forces to beat a common enemy, to be "unable to help in any battle unless specifically decreed by the head", which often left members having to rely on donated resources by others rather than physical reinforcement, not even in the direst of situations. So you would understand my own surprise to see that not only am I selected to be one of two representatives for the global military organisation, Azur Lane, which specialises in resource gathering, but to be given permission to freely aid in any navy battle the members were undergoing seemed like a dream, one that may allow me to further progress my research without fear.

     Yet, even as I stood before the location whereby all the commanders were to gather, I can never seem to shake the feeling of an unspoken force staring upon me...Pretty sure Kaga was still at the station, so it can't be her right?

     I only sighed as I seemed to tap a passcode onto a seemingly inconspicuous pole which stood to the side of the Congress Of Navy building, the building itself being nothing but a facade which hid its true machinations beneath our feet. Despite being a rather large establishment, it is surprisingly small in compared to the actual offices downstairs.

     "...To think that they found something in my report...Could be the WNA on the flagship?...Most likely..." I crossed my arms as a platform near the tree brought me into the actual conference area, my own mind riddled with the problem of how badly the NNA ship could spell trouble for the organisation.