003

SKYLER

I threw my phone aside and quickly brushed my hair down, and wrapped my bangs around my large curler. I've been feeling extra excited when I got to hang out with Chloe lately. I can't really explain why, it's just been like that for a while. I smiled to myself at the thought of possibly making her laugh a little this time, maybe I could tell her a funny story about the crackhead I encountered while strolling downtown. I put on a black turtleneck, a red plaid skirt, and velvet platform boots.

I picked up my car keys and my backpack and ran out the door, focused on not being late meeting Chloe. I started up my car and quickly peeled out of the driveway onto the road.

I hummed along New Perspective on the radio. The road was pretty empty which made it a little easier to move through the streets. I finally made it to the mall and parked my car. I checked the time on my phone, somehow, I ended up still late. I saw Chloe standing near the fountain, furiously typing on her phone.

That paragraph she's typing was probably dedicated to me. Chloe hates waiting, she likes to rush and move often. Patience isn't even in her vocabulary. She looked up and her eyes immediately locked with mine. I smiled wide as I ran up to her.

Her icy aura soon melted as her arms embraced me in a hug. "Is there ever a time where you just show up on time?" She flicked my forehead harshly. I laughed, "Hey, at least I'm trying nowadays, I had to speed down the road for you, you ungrateful buttface." She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Less talking more dressing."

The first store we went to was a cute korean/japanese fashion inspired shop. It was definitely Chloe's type of shit, it was cutesy and pale. My style was more darker and more grunge, but for some reason some of the stuff in the store was pretty dope.

I picked up a black hoodie with a small heart on the left, I picked a white hoodie with the same design for Chloe so we could match. Chloe on the other hand had arms full of clothes. We squeezed into one changing room. I felt a little flustered at the thought of seeing Chloe changing.

This is a regular thing that we do all the time, but something about this time made my throat dry up and tighten. Chloe began undressing, starting off with her shirt. Her lingerie was a pale pink and lacey. She turned to me. I caught a good look of her.

She looked so precious like this, her soft curves, her soft pink lips and adorably rosy cheeks. She looked so cute. I gulped harshly as her plump lips parted, "Could you pass the blue striped sweater. That damn sweater stole my heart at first." I nodded and handed the sweater.

She slipped it on and turned in the mirror. I couldn't even make a cheeky comment at how she was looking at herself. I was in awe, a complete trance looking a her. She turned around and said something to me I couldn't comprehend and pulled off the sweater. She quickly noticed me staring at her and blushed. Subconsciously, I slowly reached for her bra strap. She quietly gasped as I slid it down her shoulder, and did the same to other. I removed the last of her bra, revealing her breasts. they looked so soft. I quietly sighed as I leaned in to smell her sweet scent. My lips lightly kissed her breasts and her pink nipples. She tensed slightly at the feeling, quietly whimpering at the touch.

She was so sensitive it made me laugh to myself a little. I trailed gentle kisses down to the hem of her pink panties. A loud knock startled us as an employee asked if anyone was occupying the change room. We both snapped back into reality, feeling a little breathless.

Chloe gasped and pushed me off of her, covering her breasts immediately. "Sorry, we're about to leave now." She responded to the employee as she quickly pulled on her shirt and reached for the blue striped sweater.

"This one is my favorite." She left the change room and became quieter as we continued through out the mall.