11 | Galileos

"You hate it too, don't you." His head fall when he sees my face after he read all the lyrics to me. "I don't hate it... it's just... it's your kind of song and not something I would jam out to." I pick his head up. "It's not terrible, Roger. Just a tad weird and funny. But since you like the song so much, I shouldn't shit on it. Before anyone judges it, I think they should wait to hear the final project." I smile at him to cheer him up. "So you like Brian's cheese lyric more?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Not really. I like Deaky's song the most." I smile at him and he hits me.

"Of course you do. You love Deaky more than me and Brian." He lays back in the grass. "I do not! I love you all equally!" I slap his leg and he sits back up. "I call bullshit, you've gotten with the two of them in the pass." He smirks at me. "When did you find out about Me and Deaky? We didn't tell any of you." I look at him shocked. "Anytime you two drank around us I always say the glances between you two. Then you both say you're ready for bed. I mean, I found it obvious while the others were clueless." He laughs and I roll my eyes at him. "Why did you keep it to yourself for the last two years?" I ask him resting my arms on my knees.

"Wasn't my business to tell people. You two were secretive about so." He shrugs his shoulders and I smile at him. "How are you and relationships working out? You're the only one without a girlfriend." I wink at him and him hit me, "What about you? You don't have a boyfriend." I roll my eyes. "Tell me, when do I have time to meet guys? I'm always doing stuff for you four on tour and in the studio." I lay back on the grass looking at the sky. "Well it's sorta the same for me too. Touring, studio, so I don't have time to actually get to know someone. The girls I get with are just for fun, and they don't want anything but that." He lays next to me looking at me.

"Well we both suck at finding someone." I laugh then fell him hold my hand. "We'll find someone at some point." He says looking up at the sky. "Yeah, everyone has someone out there for them. It just takes time to find that person." I look back up at the sky again. We stay like this till we hear yelling in the distance, "WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING! WE HAVE WORK TO DO!" I sit up and see Paul scream at us in the distance. "I'm never going to like him." I say standing up then help Roger up. "Me neither." He wraps his arm around me shoulder as we walk back.

~

"Busy day today lads!" I hear Paul yell walking through the house banging on a few doors

"Busy day today lads!" I hear Paul yell walking through the house banging on a few doors. "Right, it's Brian's day in the recording studio." I stretch in bed making sure not to hit Roger. I get out of bed and grab clothes to change into. To be honest I didn't mind about changing my trousers in front of Roger, but I go to the bathroom to put my shirt on.

We all make our way to the recording studio and Paul stops me. "Why don't you do your job and make us some coffee." He smiles and pushes me into the kitchen as they carried on. "Why don't you do your job and make us some coffee." I mock him while I start to make coffee. "Thank you, Alice." I hear Roger behind me and I turn around to see him sitting down. "You're welcome, Roger." I smile turning back around. "That's what I forgot to talk to you about yesterday on the hill. Why don't you call me other names? Brian is Bri and John is Deaky. I'm just plain old Roger." He turns me around to face him. "I don't know? Now go before Paul yells at me." I shove him away from me.