2 | New Members

The past two years Smile has been doing good and surprisingly me and Roger are getting along. Which surprised us because we sorta hated each other for a solid two months when they first started. Both Brian and Roger were upset when they heard I was going to America for a month to study but, what they didn't know was I was coming back today. I heard from my sister that they were playing tonight so I got ready to go see them.

When I get to where they were playing tonight, which was one of the usual places they perform, I make my way to the back where they usually hangout by the van

When I get to where they were playing tonight, which was one of the usual places they perform, I make my way to the back where they usually hangout by the van. "Have a gander at this band." I smile walking up to the van. "ALICE!" Brian shouts running over to me picking me up. "When did you get back?" Roger asked rushing over to me and Brian. "Early this morning, I wanted to surprise you." I smile as Brian puts me down and Roger hugs me. "Well you bloody did!" Roger hugs me tighter making me yelp. "I think you're squeezing the life out of our Alice, Roger." Brian tries to remove Roger's arms from around me. "It's showtime mates." Tim says walking pass us inside. "I'll watch from the bar then meet you back here." I kiss their cheeks before rushing inside.

As they started playing I was getting a drink when a man stood next to me. "Freddie?" I ask turning to face him. "Alice love, it's good to see you back home." He gives me a small hug which I accept. "Fan of Smile?" I ask and he nods his head. "Yeah, they're good." He says and I smile looking at them play. "Yes, they are. I gotta go Freddie, see you around." I nod my head at him heading towards the van. I walk past the stage and wink at my two boys.

Once they finished they all came back to the van and Roger was first to hug me. "Quit hugging me so much, Taylor." I move out of his grip grabbing onto Brian's arm. "I'm quitting the band." Tim speaks up shocking us all. "What?" I ask him. "Yeah, a group called Humpy Bong." He smiles at me. "Humpy Bong?" Brian asks him. "Humpy Bong. They're going places. They're gonna be big." Tim says trying to get the guys to understand. "Humpy Bong? Are you joking?" Roger starts to get mad. "Tim, don't do it." Brian says. "No, I'm sorry, guys, but... we're not going anywhere with this. College gigs, pubs... Gotta give it a go." Tim says walking off backwards.

Roger, Brian, and me all look at each other before sitting in the van

Roger, Brian, and me all look at each other before sitting in the van. "Here dear." Brian hands me a beer. "Tim is out of his bloody mind!" I say leaning on Brian's shoulder. "I think he's right. That show was a load of bollocks." Roger says looking at Brian. "Well, there was room for improvement, yeah." Brian sorta bobs his head. "I've got better things to do with my Saturday nights. I could give you their names." He says taking a drag off his cigarette making me roll my eyes. "Then why are you still here, you wanker?" I shove his arm off his leg, and lift Brian's arm to put it around my shoulder as Freddie walks up to us.