Chapter nineteen

***** Justice POV *****

Sky took forever I just couldn't wait much longer. I went to the table with all the drinks to see that some people brought over alcohol.

Ugh why not who cares anyways it's just a party. after one cup I was hooked I kept drinking cup after cup. I know that it was bad but I couldn't. next thing I know it a bunch of us were talking to Jordan and I guess we kissed it felt right but I knew it was wrong but I didnt want to stop.

**** sky POV ****
I got to the party but I don't really know anyone there. but even worse the smell of alcohol was strong. then walking up to me was jeffery
"Hey where's justice"
"Um not back there for sure, come lets go"
And he was dragging me the other direction "no" and I pulled away and run to the back with jeffery close behind.
Soon tears began to fill my eyes I couldn't believe what I was seeing it's barely been a day and Justice is already cheating on me
"I'm sorry but I warned you" jeffery said dragging me outside.
"Ignore it sky your gonna be okay" he pulled me in a hug, when he pulled apart he looked me dead in the eye and said "will you do the honor of letting me become you new improved best friend" I smiled and laughed a bit. "it would be my honor"
Jeffery went back inside the party but I had to go somewhere. when I got to the house and he opened the door I just crashed my lips into his.

Surprise chapter