Chapter seven

***** Rose POV*****

"Rose it's not what you think" he tried to explain

"Well you were kissing another girl when we were still together"

"I only kissed back Bc I missed you so much"

"So you kissed ANOTHER girl Bc you missed ME? Wow"

"I just missed us kissing and I just thought kissing another girl would help"

"You are just another type of low, we're done. you don't bother me and I won't bother you!"

I tried to get up but he help my waist to tight. I pulled and slapped his arms but it would t budge. then he pulled me in and have me a kiss. I pushed him away.

"Will you forgive me now"

"No, just Bc you kissed doesn't mean everything's okay"

I stormed out the room and into the bathroom. I looked for a razor until I finally found one in the cupboard and made my first cut in a year.

I heard noises downstairs but I didn't want to move I just say there crying looking at that one cut.

***** Justin POV *****

I feel so bad for making Rose sad. I had no idea what to do. I REALLY liked her. I heard the door slam close probably just the kids going to hang out somewhere.

After a few minutes my friend Austin came over.

"Hey man what's up" he yelled

"Nothing just bored and hungry, gonna go get tacos but you have to stay here"

"Why?"

"Because... just stay here!"

Then I left to Taco Bell

***** Rose's POV *****

I got quiet, really quiet. I left the bathroom and went in to Justin's room to see if he was still there. When I opened the door I was to surprised to see a guy not Justin but somebody else.

"Ah! who are you?"

"Rose"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I'm Justin's girl- I mean ex girlfriend"

"Typical Justin"

"What do you mean"

"He cheated on you right"

"Yea"

"He's a douche bag but he's also my best friend"

Then he pulled me in and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing"

"Apologizing for anything bad Justin has ever done to you"

We hugged for about a minute or two and sat on the bed in dead silence. I look down at my hand and see that he is moving his hand closer to mine. When his hand touch mine I blushed and looked up to see him staring at me.

"Justin was a jerk to break your heart"

I faked smiled a little. he came closer and gave me a peck on my lips. his lips were so soft and sweet.

**** Austin's POV ****

I actually liked Rose she was beautiful, kind, loving, caring and just amazing. I have he a peck on the lips but I wished it was longer.

After, I decided to drag her downstairs. I grabbed her hand and stated running down the stairs.

Once we get down Justin walks in to see us holding hands.

"What happened!" he yelled