Chapter ten

***** Emily POV *****

Jeffery got to my house first and explained they whole Jordan situation at the park. I'm kinda happy that she isn't with him anymore because I still had feelings for Justice.

Then he talked about Skyler, I really wanted to meet her. Jeffery described her to be beautiful, I can tell he likes her I'm mean they did date.

OMG Jeyler or Skeffery

***** Justice POV *****

I was super nervous about Sky meeting Emily because her an u used to kinds have a thing for each other. idk how to put but she liked me I kinda liked her but we stayed away from it to keep our good friendship. Then I met Jordan and she broke my heart and now I'm head over heels for Sky.

Jeffery texted me saying that he explained some stuff to Emily already. I wonder how she is feeling. No I don't I'm love with Skyler. but I can't be I'm 13 ugh. why is this so hard.

When we got to Emily's house, they were already upstairs so we just ran into her room.

Hey guys a few things I want to say

1. Do you ship Jeyler/Skeffery or Jyler/Skutice ( Ik bad ship names sorry)

2. Comment better ship names 😂

3. Do you guys want to know more about Rose Austin and Justin?

Thanks for 500 😘 and sorry for a short chapter it's like 12:21 am, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAN LAWELY!!!!! 09/02