Chapter one

*****Narrator******

7 year old Skyler Carve moved to Utah when her parents work made them move... Again! She has been moving her whole life with her sister,Rose, her parents promised that they would get a permeant home soon but the time hasn't come yet.

***** Skyler POV *****

"Are we there yet" I whined to my mom

"Almost there, sweetie" she sighed in frustration

We finally arrived at our big new home. I hope we stay here long so I can settle in and actually make real friends.

My parents have been making me move my whole life, which really isn't that long being I'm only 7, but I have never gotten to know somebody that well to call them my best friend. Maybe my sister counts but she never talks to me any way she a teenager an I'm just a kid.

My parents and sister unpacked while I was playing with my dolls, until we heard a knock on the door.

We all walk to the door and are greeted my a nice family. " Hello! you guys must be the Carve's. I heard you guys were moving in so so we decided to greet you with a hello."

"Hi it really nice to meet you...?"

"Barbe, Barbe Carradine." (sorry I do t know his family's names?)

"Well Barbe it's really nice to meet you I'm Mary."

"Aww I see you have a little daughter too." she glances at me.

"Well I have a seven year old son his name is Justice!"

"How funny, little Sklyer is seven too! maybe we can set up a playdate sometime. Since we just moved here she doesn't have any friends."

"That sounds great maybe tomorrow"

"We will see you at 11:00am"

We all waved goodbye and decided to have dinner and go to bed.