Noah smiles, "I'm glad you're feeling like yourself... You're cute".

Benjamin smiles back and blushes. He reaches over, grabbing Noah's free hand.

**
Elly walks over to the lunch table with Lucas. Lucas shakes his head, "Goddamn Elly. Can't be bad-mouthing everyone".

Elly rolls her eyes and grabs her Gatorade bottle. "He's not just anyone, thank you".

Noah looks up from his chips, "What happened?"

"She was cussing out Katen. Almost got ISS again".

Noah chuckles and shakes his head. "And? Katen needs to shut the fuck up".

Elly nods and he and Noah do their handshake. "Thank you".

Benjamin nods and reaches into Noah's chip bag. "I think Elly's actions are justified as well...No offense, Lucas".

Elly shrugs and looks up, seeing Katen walking over to the table. "Fuck me".

Katen sits down in between Elly and Lucas. "Hey, guys...Going to the party tomorrow?"

Benjamin scoots closer to Noah as he puts an arm around his shoulders. "We don't know yet. Maybe".

Katen nods and smiles, turning to Elly. He reaches out, grabbing her hair, playing with it. "Gonna see you there?"

Elly grabs his hand, slamming it against the table. "Yeah, probably".

Katen pulls his hand back, nodding. "Can't wait..Hey Benjamin... Text Kiara, huh?"

Benjamin looks away from him, grabbing Noah's thigh to feel comfortable. Elly groans and watches him walk away.

**
Elly swings her bag over her shoulders, nodding. "Uh...You can come in..Just don't mind my mom..".

Noah nods, "Okay". He turns to Benjamin, smiling. "We'll be right back, okay?"

Benjamin nods and leans in to kiss him once. "Okay".

Elly grabs her keys out her pocket, unlocking the front door. "Elenor! Get your ass in here, now!"

Elly groans, "Fuck did I do now?" Elly walks into the kitchen, seeing her.

"You got ISS and didn't tell me? The school contacted me, you're not slick!"

"I was gonna tell you. I just forgot and it seemed useless since it was already ova".

"Really? Elenor? That's your excuse?"

"Well, it's the truth...Mom, why are there boxes fill with my clothes". Elly throws her keys down, shoving her phone into her front pocket.

She walks up the boxes, rummaging through them. "What the fuck, mom? These are all my clothes?"

"No, they're not. They're a little boys clothes... You're a girl...Who is this?"

"Fucking Noah". Elly grabs the boxes, walking to her room and slamming them down. She then grabs her backwoods off her bedside table and a lighter.

Noah looks at Ms.Guerra and smiles slightly. Elly walks back out, swinging her bag over her shoulders. "Where are you going?

"None of ya fuckin business".

Ms.Guerra grabs Elly's arm, "Elenor Rose. No tomes una actitud. ¡Dime adónde diablos vas!"

Elly pulls her arm away, "He can speak Spanish. I'm going to study. Be back around nine".

Elly walks away from her mom, leaving Noah standing there by himself. Noah smiles, "We'll be back. Just a study sesh".

Ms.Guerra nods and smiles, "Have fun, please".

**
They were now all at the park, Gabi and Lucas had now joined. Elly sat up on the table, lighting the blunt.

"I can't stand her. Fuck...I'm sorry you had to see and hear that".

"It's fine...Kinda funny when she started speaking Spanish and though I didn't understand".

Elly chuckles and nods, taking a drag. Gabi looks up, "Not to be rude but...why are you smoking weed like right now?"

"Fuck...I can put it out..?"

Gabi shakes her head, "No you're good...Just asking".

"Takes stress off... Better than cigarettes...Sorry, fuck...I just can't stand my mom, bro".

Noah nods, "It's worse in person. The way she talks to Elly is so fucking...degrading".

Elly turns away from the group, taking another drag before wiping her tears. "Fuck...Anyone want a hit? Benny?"

Benjamin shakes his head, "No thank you".

Lucas grabs it and Elly stands up. "Be right back. Left my drink in the car".

Lucas nods, passing the blunt back to her and watches her walk off. Gabi watches her, frowning. "I feel so bad for her".

Noah nods, leaning in. "Her mom is so disgusting...Like...She speaks to Elly like she's not shit".

Benjamin puts his pencil down, frowning as well. "Is she hitting her? My dad was verbal and then he started hitting me".

"Well when we first tried to leave, she grabbed Elly's arm...That's about it".

"That's how it started with my dad. We should keep a close eye on her".

Gabi nods and looks up, "She's coming back".

Benjamin smiles and points at Noah's paper. "You need to explain your counter-argument. That's what's missing".

"Is that all?"

"I think so... Everything else seems pretty good and the structure is beautiful".

Elly sits back on top of the table, looking down at her own homework. She sighs and begins to work on it.

Lucas smiles, "So...We excited for the party tomorrow?"

Gabi nods, "I'm gonna wear my sluttiest dress...Just kidding".

Noah nods, "I just wanna drink. Don't know about Mr.Light weight".

"Fuck you...I can handle my alcohol pretty well".

Noah smiles and nods, "Who's spinning the room?"

The group laughs at Noah and Benjamin playfully hits him. "Stop it! You know I had a lot to drink".

"Three beers? And the room was spinning".

Benjamin pouts and frowns. "Stop!"

Noah smiles, "I'm just playing with you princess...Come 'ere". Benjamin smiles and leans into Noah, giving him one kiss.

Elly smiles at them, grabbing her drink, taking a sip from it. She checks her phone, cursing under her breath. "Fuck. My brother coming to get me".

Elly lifts her foot up, putting the blunt out. "Fuck".

Noah looks up, "Why?"

"The text reads: coming to get ya. mom made dinner and is having a family meeting...also she still pissed at you".

Elly grabs her phone, rubbing her eyes. "Shit..". Elly grabs her bag, grabbing her eye drops to hopefully make her eyes look less red.

She looks back, seeing it didn't help. She grabs her glasses case, putting on her glasses.

Gabi smiles, "Wait...You have glasses?!?"

"Yeah...I usually wear contacts but I left them at home. Fuck...Can you tell I'm high?"

"Doesn't your mom know you smoke?"

"I mean yeah but I'm not allowed to do..literally anything right now".

Elly turns around, seeing her brother's car. She grabs her things, sighing. "See ya later".

**