5

Day 5

Jay did exactly what I said. He stayed out all night out with his friends and wasn't back by the time I woke up.

Of course I was hurt and angry but I knew he was upset and just needed some time away so I was trying really hard not to trip over it.

I looked down at my phone. Everything in me wanted to call him and find out where he was, who he was with...but I still had some pride and dignity left and I wasn't about to go running after him.

I had plans to spend the day with Kelly, Michelle, and Solange, so I was gonna get ready and hopefully get my mind off of everything for a while.

"Hey y'all!" I said, walking into Kelly's apartment. I was always late for everything that wasn't work related, so Michelle and Solo were already there.

They all came running over and we did our hugs and said our hellos.

"You look amazing Bey, must be all that good lovin' you're getting now that you're back home," Kelly said.

I gave her a fake smile, if only she knew what's been going on since I got home.

"You didn't already get pregnant did you? Cause we made margaritaaaaaaas," Michelle said.

I laughed, "Y'all are too much, it is 2 in the afternoon."

"Time ain't a thing when you're with your sistas," Solo said.

I just shrugged, "Hey, if anyone needs a drink, it's me, so I won't complain."

"How come?" Michelle asked as she handed me a margarita and we all get settled on the couch.

"Same old bullshit with Jay," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh will you please let me at him," Solange said.

"Solo, chill," Kelly said, "Bey, did you talk to him? What happened?"

I told them everything that's been going down since I got home, every single detail.

"I'm so sorry, boo," Michelle said.

"That's so fucked up, men can be such assholes," Kelly said.

"Bey, you know I'll support you in whatever you wanna do, but you give me the green light and I'll fuck up all his shit," Solo said, so seriously.

I lightly chuckled at Solo's dramatics as I wiped my eyes with the tissues Michelle handed me.

"Sorry, I feel like I really put a damper in our fun day," I said.

"Please, don't be. We're your sisters. If you need to vent, that's what we're here for," Kelly said, putting her arm around me.

I laid my head down on her shoulder, "Thank you, I love you girls so deep."

"We love you too!" Michelle said and came over to hug me.

Solange joined the hug and I laughed as I sat there while they group hugged me. My girls always knew how to cheer me up.

"Alright, enough of the emotional shit, let's have some fun!"
—-
I had my driver drop me back off at the townhouse after my day with the girls. It was about midnight and I'd had a looooot of margaritas, and the alcohol was making me feel a mixture of bold and horny, so Jay and I were either gonna be fighting or having sex, or possibly both.

I stepped into the townhouse and all of the lights were off, so I figured he wasn't home. All of my willpower and dignity was officially gone so I picked up my phone and called him.

Jay's POV

I got into my car after leaving the hotel room that I was at with Rihanna. It was about 3 in the morning and I really needed to get home.

After Bey and I got into that fight, I stayed out all night that night and then again tonight, so she is most definitely gonna kill me. She might let it go that I didn't come home for one night, but after two, she's definitely gonna have questions.

As I got into the back of the car I pulled out my phone and turned it on for the first time all night. I had a feeling that Bey would be blowing my phone up and I really wasn't in the mood to fight. She's been stressing me out lately and all I wanted was some drama-free sex....which is what lead me to spending the last 2 nights at the Four Seasons with Rih.

As I turned on my phone, a ton of notifications popped up. Surprisingly, Bey didn't call or text or anything until like 3 hours ago, but once she started calling, she didn't stop.

I played the first voicemail from her, "Hey baby...it's midnight...I'm about to go to sleep...do you remember the first time you saw me? You were all on me," she said, laughing.

I skipped to the next message, "Hey...baby, can you call me back? I miss you. I need you. I need some gangsta shit."

Next message, "Do you know what it feels like to wake up every morning, scared? Scared you're gonna break my heart?"

Next message, "Where are you? I haven't heard from you all day. You know I can't sleep without hearing your voice, where the FUCK are you?"

Next message, "This is my last time calling you. I don't know where the fuck you are."

Next message, "Do you think I give a shit about how much money you have?! I'm rich!"

Next message, "Afraid...tired...not in control...do you know what that feels like?"

Next message, "It's nothing open at three in the morning but legs."

(A/N: Why Don't You Love Me OTR Tease...real hive knows...and if you don't, comment and ill send you the link because that was ICONIC😂)

I buried my head in my hands. That last message came through about five minutes ago. Fuck.

I think the fact that we were fighting and I was pissed at her made it easier to ignore the feelings of guilt, but hearing the fear and pain and sadness in her voice hit me like a punch in the gut.

I said that what she didn't know couldn't hurt her, but now she's hurting, and I never meant to do that to her. I need to fix things between us...before it's too late.