1

Shawn's POV Later that Day

"Bey and I are gonna skip tonite," I texted Bleek.

"Skip what?" Bey asked, causing me to jump a little because I didn't realize she was reading my texts over my shoulder.

"Oh, there's a Roc Nation dinner tonight but I figured you'd rather go out just the two of us."

She shrugged, "I don't know, it might be fun to see everyone."

"Oh, ok...uh," I stuttered. The real reason I didn't wanna go? Rihanna would be there, and I really didn't wanna see her right now after last night, especially with Bey by my side.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Jay, what's the matter with you? We always have fun hanging out with everybody, did something happen?"

I shook my head, "Nah, you're right, let's go."

I swallowed hard. This was gonna be an interesting night. Hopefully Rihanna will play it cool and not do anything stupid.
—-
As we walked into the restaurant, I nervously looked around for Rihanna. Bey must've noticed I was acting a little off because she whispered to me, "Okay, forreaal, what is the matter with you?"

"Huh? Nothin, I'm chillin," I said, trying to play it off.

"Whatever you say."

I noticed Rihanna from across the room and she smiled at me. Fuck. Please don't come over here. Please don't come over here, I thought to myself.

Sure enough, she started to walk in me and Bey's direction. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Hey!" she greeted us enthusiastically.

"Hey, uh, Bey, this is Rihanna, she's a new artist we just signed. Rihanna, this is-"

She cut me off, "Please, you don't have to introduce me, I know who she is," Rihanna said. "It's so nice to meet you, Beyoncé. You're like, my inspiration. I'm such a huge fan!"

Bey smiled, exposing her adorable dimple, "Aw, thank you, that's so sweet!" she said, with her signature southern charm. "Congratulations on your record deal, that's so exciting!"

Watching Bey be so sweet to the woman that I was fucking last night overwhelmed me with guilt. I needed a drink. "I'll be right back, ima get a drink, want anything, Bey?"

"I'm good, thank you baby," she said, and I walked to the bar, leaving her with Rihanna.

"Can I get two shots of patron?" I asked the bartender and handed him a $50 bill.

"What's wrong with you? You're sweatin and shit," Bleek said to me.

I looked around, "Look, I gotta tell you something but it stays between us, ok?"

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked.

"I slept with Rihanna last night," I said lowly before taking one of the patron shots.

Bleek's eyes widened, "Dammmmmmn, she any good?"

I glared at him, "Fuck you, man, this shit ain't funny."

Bleek chuckled, "Don't look now but your main chick and side chick are over there huggin it out." I turned around and sure enough, Rihanna was hugging Beyoncé. Yup, she's definitely gonna have me killed if she ever finds out about me and Rih.

"She is not my side chick, she was a one time mistake that ain't gonna happen again."

"Yeah, ok," Bleek said, sounding unconvinced.

I rolled my eyes before taking the other shot and walking back over to Bey and Rihanna with Bleek following me.

"Beyoncé, is it okay if we take a picture together, I wanna remember the first time I met you!" Rihanna said.