Chapter 21

"What did I do wrong?" Ed asks. "She just ended it for no reason at all. She said something about a modeling deal or something and that she can do better. Face it, I'm never gonna get a child. I'm unlikable." Ed doubts. I turn his head with my left hand. Our eyes staring into each other's. Our heads move closer together until our lips crash into one another. After a few seconds, we pull away. "Don't talk like that. I love you Ed. Will you go out with me?" I ask. "Of course. Can I go tuck Louis in?" He asks. I smile and nod. He walks off. I've always liked Ed. He's sweet, cute, and he cares deeply about Louis. That's all I really need in a guy. I slowly make my way to Louis' bedroom. I stand in the doorway watching Ed sing to Louis. I sneak behind them both and wrap my arms around Ed's waist. "Goodnight." I whisper, kissing my son on the forhead before Ed lays him in his crib. Ed turns on the night light, I turn the main light off, and we exit, shutting the door behind us. I hug Ed very tightly. "What's wrong love?" He asks. "I was loving the wrong man." I reply, looking up into his beautiful green eyes. My blue ones and his green ones staring at each other. "I'm going to bed. Wanna come or...?" I ask. Ed giggles. "Sure. Why not?" He replies, following me into my bedroom. I grab some basketball shorts and a purple tank top and walk to my bathroom. I change and lay in bed next to Ed. "Why are you crying?" He asks as I start to sniffle. "They were right. I am a slut." I admit. Ed sits up and pulls me into his arms. "No. No they aren't. We aren't doing anything and I don't plan to until you're ready. Just calm down and relax." His beautiful British accent soothes. I lay down as he strokes my hair. He starts singing Kiss You by One Direction. His soothing voice soon puts me to sleep. I wake up to this sudden urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom but I can't lift the lid fast enough. Ed helps me up and cleans my mess. We sit on my bed, a worried look on Ed's face. "Cheyenne? Are you...pregnant?" He asks hesitantly. "I..I don't know." I reply. "When's the last time Phil and you...you know?" He asks. "About a month ago." I reply. Ed wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry." I sob. "Ssshhh. I'll be back soon. I'm going to the drug store to get you a test." Ed promises, standing up. I nod and lay down.

Aboit ten minutes after Ed leaves, Louis starts to cry. I get up from my bed and make my way to Louis' room. I pick him up and make my way to the kitchen. "Hey baby. You might be getting a little brother or sister." I whisper. He smiles and I let oit a faint laugh. I test the bottle's temperature on my wrist and start feeding Louis. I hear the door open and turn around. Ed rushes towards me with a paper bag. He switches the bag in his hand for Louis and the bottle. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I quickly take the test. I walk into the living room, my knees shaky. I start to sob and Ed runs over to me. I drop the test on the floor and fall to my knees. "It's okay Cheyenne. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." Ed assures. His words only make me sob harder. Promises are made to be broken. Phil broke his promise to love me unconditionally twice. How long before Ed will? He helps me stand up and I take Louis into my arms. "I'm sorry sweetie. I barely got to spoil you. You have a sibling on the way. Just remember one thing, I love you no matter what happens or what you do. You'll always be my baby boy. I swear on my brother's grave." I whisper. Ed wraps his arms around me. "No matter what happens, I'll always love you. Never forget that Cheyenne." He whispers in my ear. I turn my head and peck him on the lips. "I made an appointment to see how far along you are. We have to be there by five. It's only seven so....should we tell Phil?" He asks. I shake my head rapidly. "It's not Phil's. It's Seth's." I reply. "I'll tell him. I don't want him near you or the babies." Ed tries. "No Ed. I'm telling him. I want the both of you to wait in the car. Please? I'll be fine." I assure. "Fine. But, If you aren't out in fifteen minutes I'm coming in." He compromises. I nod.

I knock on the door. The door I haven't touched in so long. My heart stops when Phil's face appears. Shit. "Can I talk to Seth?" I ask, my voice hoarse. He nods and lets me in. Seth enters the living room and Phil goes to his room. "We need to talk." I start the conversation. "What? Wanna get me fired from training NXT rookies too?" He asks very sarcastically. I scoff. "No Seth. I'm pregnant." I blurt out. His face turns red. He stands up and pushes me against the wall by my neck. "Seth. Stop." I try. My oxygen is low and my voice is barely audible. I feel a stinging sensation on my right cheek. "What the fuck Seth?! Let her go now!" Phil orders. Seth doesn't listen. Phil rushes over and pulls him off, kicks him a bit, and looks up at me. I hug him and run out the door. I get in the passenger seat of Ed's car. "The bastard touched you didn't he?" Ed asks, rubbing his knuckles over my bruise. "He would've done more if Phil didn't stop him." I cry.

"Well Mrs. Mizanin, it seems you are three weeks along. Do you know who the father is?" The doctor asks. My head turns downward. "I wish I never met him." I mumble. She moves closer to me. "Did he do this to you?" She asks, rubbing her cold, wrinkly fingers over the bruise. "Yes." I whimper. "Are you away from him?" She asks worridly. I nod my head. "Who is the young red head with the baby in the waiting room?" She wonders. "My boyfriend Ed and my son Louis." I reply, a smile showing on my face. "Are you safe with him?" She asks a lot of questions. "Of course but, he's a world famous singer. He tours a lot. I don't wanna be alone." I answer.

After the questions came to an end, I go back into the waiting room. I take Louis from Ed and we walk out of the hospital. "Ed? Can I go on tour with you?" I ask. "Babe, I don't have another tour for about seven months. I don't want you to have to give birth in a foreign country." He tells me. "By then, we'll be in England. Come one. I don't wanna be alone in that damn house alone." I beg. He rolls his eyes. "I guess so." He gives in. This is really happening. "Ed? Will you adopt my children?" I ask. He smiles and nods. He's been with Louis since birth and it's gonna be the same way with the child in the womb. "Of course I will. I love all three of you very much." He replies, kissing my cheek, blowing a kiss to Louis, and kissing his hand and placing it upon my still small stomach. My life is just getting started.