Chapter 8

{Phil's PoV}

Its been about five months since we lost our baby. Cheyenne stole the Divas Championship from AJ and I'm still the WWE Champion. I've been wanting to try again but, I don't know if she's ready.

Both of us are on our couch at home watching The Notebook. "Babe, what's wrong? I can see it in your eyes.?" Cheyenne asked me. "Well, I've been thinking. Can we try for a baby again?" I asked. "I thought you'd never ask." She replied. We both got up and raced each other to our bedroom. I threw her on the bed and layed on top of her. I kissed her passionately as I began to remove her shirt. She giggled. I slowly took her yellow tank top off. She covered herself with her hands. "Don't you dare hide your body. I mean it. You are the most perfect woman I've ever seen." I told her truthfully.  I moved her arms and peppered kisses on her small stomach. She blushed. I then removed her underwear and bra.

I woke up and found no sign of Cheyenne. I looked at my phone. The time was 7:12. I got out of bed and put on some boxers. I walked into the living room and found Cheyenne reading Twitter on her phone. I could hear her sniffling.  I took her phone and read the tweets.

alicebug009: I wish @CMPunk would lose the fat ass! She killed their baby!

jamieluvsu21: @CheyenneMizanin I wish you would drop dead! We all know your just using him for publicity! #ajpunk

JohnCenaSucks: I wish @CMPunk would lose the slut! He never wanted a child anyway! #cheyenneisunwanted

"Cheyenne. They're all jealous. I'm so sorry." I told her. I sat down next to her on the couch. I took my thumb and whipped her tears away. "I know. It's just. Do you want a baby?" She asked. I was taken back by her question. "Of course I do. Why do you ask?" I reply. "Because! No one wants us together! I just don't want to lose you!" She cried again. "Chey listen. I'm never gonna leave you. I promise." I swore to her. She hugged me. I rubbed the back of her head and sat her on my lap. I embraced her tightly. She sobbed on my shoulder.

{Cheyenne's PoV}

It's been about five days since Phil and I were intimate. Right now we are both sitting in the dark watching As Above So Below. Phil has his arm around me and I'm hiding my face in his shoulder. My stomach twisted. I jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom in the hallway. I heard Phil running behind me. I fell to my knees and held my stomach in pain. Phil knelt down next to me and held my hair. When I was done I leaned against the wall and cried. I was in so much pain. "Cheyenne what's wrong? Why are you crying." Phil asked with concern in his voice. "Well Phil. My stomach is cramping and twisting and I think im pregnant. Can we just go to the damn emergancy room?!" I yelled.

At the E.R

"Congrats! You are having a baby!" The doctor told us. "Yes!" Phil yelled. He embraced me in a tight hug and cried with tears of joy.