Chapter 15 ♡

Cheyenne's PoV

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

One Week Later

Looking at the picture from last night hurts. Why would he do this? I pack up all of my clothes, all of Louis' toys and clothes, and all of my baby's pictures. Seth honks his horn and helps me with the bags. I put the bassinet and bags in the back of his Ram truck. I buckle Louis into his car seat and Seth drives us to his house.

After I unpack our bags, I go in the living room to file an appointment at the courthouse to change Louis' last and middle name and get him adopted by Seth. Once I make the appointment, Ed comes out of his room. "Hey! Where's Louis?" He asks. "Asleep. How ya doin?" I reply. "Better. You alright?" Ed asks me concern in his eyes. Ahh. This green eyes. "Ya. I'm just done apologizing. I'm fixing to make a call to Vince. I'm getting every single superstar and diva on him. Ooh. Mark Henry and Show are gonna hurt. I hope Sheamus, brogue kicks his face." I tell him. He chuckles. "Why would he go to a club any way? I mean, what did I not give him?" I start to cry. Ed holds my hand. "It's gonna be okay love." He assures me. "Out of all the people in the world, why does he only cheat on me with AJ. I mean why wouldn't he? She's better than me in every way." I whisper. I don't even cry because I knew it was bound to happen. It always does. I then notice Ed has been replaced by Seth. "I thought I told you not to talk about yourself like that. You are beautiful. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I love you and Louis. On RAW in three days, me and every single diva and superstar are going to kick Phil's ass." He promised. Seth moved his right hand to my face and began moving closer. His lips crash into mine. Fireworks are everywhere. He glides his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for access. I quickly pull away and run to my room. Once inside, I lock my door. I pull out my phone and see I have twenty messages from Phil. I quickly block his number and read the one from Mike.

Mike: Hey sis! How r u doin? I hope u and Louis are all right.

Me: Ya. Tomorrow I am going to the courthouse and changing Louis' last name to Mizanin. K?

Mike: What happened to Rollins?

Me: He kissed me Mike. I mean, I liked it but, does he not understand im not ready.

Mike: want me to handle him?

Me: no im locked in my room hiding with Lou. I wanna go home

Mike: want me to get you and Lou tickets?

Me: please? Dont tell phil

Mike: k

I turn off my phone and start packing bags again. "Ya know Lou. I'm getting really sick of having to pack all the time. We're going home, and staying home. For good. That's a promise." I say. Louis laughs. My face lights up. I pick him up and kiss his forehead. "I can't believe it's been two months already. If things went as planned, you wouldn't be here. If you weren't here, I'd be dead if you weren't here. You'd be dead too. I guess sometimes, cancer can do good things." I laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thanks! 50 reads already! Its 4:40 am here in Kentucky so.