Untitled Part 32

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Both are just staring at the stage. And one of them is drooling."

Aburame pulled the door open a little further, and Hatake shifted his view.

"Three more," he added, "the same as the first two."

"But what are they looking at?" Sai probed insistently.

"Hold on a second," Kakashi shot back. He took a small mirror from his pocket, and extended it to the opening. But when he looked into the room, he found he was staring right into the face of a beautiful young woman.

"Like what you see?" she asked, both amused and suggestive. He scrambled back in surprise, drawing a kunai. The Kunoichi pushed the door wide, and sauntered through. Her outfit amounted little more than a translucent armored ribbon, wrapped multiple times around her not insubstantial breasts, then once down her belly, and again repeatedly wound around her hips.

"Target 4," Sai observed her cautiously, "Aika Kouin. But where is the other one?"

"Target 4 is a bit of a misnomer," Tsunade explained, "As the target is two individuals."

The image appeared, and a number of the shinobi vocalized surprise or approval.

"Aika and Aimi Kouin are identical twins," Shin explained, "though Aimi swapped her hair and eye color so they can be told apart. Aika has the green hair and blue eyes, Aimi the blue hair and green eyes. As you might suspect, their specialty is seduction, using Ninjutsu and Genjutsu to enhance their own natural... talents."

"I'll bet," one of the Sand Ninja shouted. Both of the Kage glared at him, in their respective ways. The Chunin blanched under the scrutiny.

"They never go on missions with anyone else, but they have been known to practice on the men of the Hidden Sound. No one ever is able to recall any specific jutsu, but no one ever complains, either."

"My sister is inside," the seductress simpered, "Do you want to see her, too?"

The scent was becoming deeper, more layered; but not unpleasantly so. The Leaf warriors where finding it hard to concentrate.

"Put that nasty thing away," she grabbed Kakashi's arm, "I'm not armed."

The Jonin complied, sliding the weapon back into his belt pouch.

"Come inside, watch the show," Kouin urged. Their eyes going blank, the four men followed her into the theater.

"I don't know, sister," the blue-haired vixen sounded dubious, "Kabuto-senpai only wanted True Sound Shinobi."

The men of the Konohagakure had been seated in the front row, and watched, mesmerized, as their captors debated on the stage.

"But he didn't say anything about Leaf Ninja, one way or another," the blue-eyed beauty argued, "He might not have known they were coming."

"Maybe," Aimi conceded, "But I would feel safer with just the rebels."

"You do know who that is, don't you?" Aika argued, "Kakashi Hatake. With Sasuke-kohai gone, this might be Kabuto-senpai's last chance to study the Sharingan. And a transplanted one, no less. Think of what he will do to us if we give him the Copy Ninja."

Aimi shuddered in anticipation. Then she nodded.

"Fine, let's kill the other three, and keep Kakashi."

The green-haired vixen pouted, "It seems like such a waste. Three strapping young men..."

The green-eyed woman pondered that, and her eyes dipped towards the laps of the Leaf Chunin.