OMIGOSH A UNICORN! Oh wait it's dead...Ew..

Y/n's P.O.V:

There had been recent rumors about unicorns in the forest mysteriously dying and having their blood sucked out.

According to my research, a unicorns blood helps you live for eternity or something like that.

But why kill so many beautiful creatures when you know that you'll eventually die?

That's what Draco, Harry, Hagrid, Fang, And me were trying to find out this very day.

"I'll go with Hagrid." Harry said.

"F-fine! Then I want Fang!"

"Fang ere ain't gonna be ner help, he's a big scaredy-cat." Hagrid sighed, only making things worse for Draco.

Then as if the same idea popped in their head, Harry and Draco stated what was on their mind.

"I also want Y/n to go with me!" They say in unison.

"Who are you? You haven't become Fred and George now have you?" I joked, laughing a bit.

"D-don't you dare compare me to those pure blood traitors." Draco blushed in embarrassment.

"And no way in bloody hell would I want to be related to Malfoy." Harry scoffed.

"Anyways, you both asked me to come with you...I have to choose one...in that case I choose.."

Choice 1: Harry

Choice two: Draco

(If you chose Harry read choice one, if you chose Draco read choice two, if you can't choose then just read both)

Choice one Harry:

"I chose to go with Harry, no offense Draco...best of luck to you!" I gave my best apology to Draco as I followed Harry deeper into the forest.

As we got further in, Harry randomly brought something up.

"Hey Y/n, you know that one thing where if two people, one guy and one girl go somewhere scary, after facing it together they end up developing stronger feelings for each-other? I can't remember what it's called, but I've always wondered if it actually works."

Ah, how should I respond to that? This is nerve racking and not easy to deal with anymore. But ever since Luna had told me that all of the guys I'm friends with might have feelings for me, things became awkward around my guy friends a lot quicker.

Choice one: Avoid the question by changing the subject

Choice two: State your opinion

Choice one:

"Um hey! What's that over there?" I shout as I point in a random direction.

"What do you mean, there's nothing over...oh there's a unicorn over there, good eye Y/n." Harry complimented me, making me sigh in relief and thank my randomness.

Wait....

A UNICORN.

OH MY GOSH A UNICORN!

I run over there only to be disgusted.

Oh wait...it's dead...

Ew.

Just then out of no where, he came.

It was you-know-who.

And just like that, I don't remember a thing, the last thing I saw was Snape's face, before fading in and out of the light.