Lee only cheers for me in Quidditch?

Y/n's P.O.V

Today was the big Quidditch match, it was Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor. I was super nervous, not only because this was the first match I would be playing, but also because I actually made the Seeker spot and I would be going up against Harry.

But hey, at least we get to hear Lee speak during the Quidditch match.

I heard from other people that he was a hilarious Commentator, and even other things like if Wizarding doesn't work out that he should try being a Comedian.

Everyone in Hogwarts was there at the Quidditch match, it was kinda nerve racking.

"And now entering the field is Gryffindor and their captain Oliver Wood." Lee announces.

There are some cheers, but there are a lot of boos also. "And there Seeker is Harry Potter."

Again, some cheers, and a roar of boos.

"Next up is Hufflepuff and their "totally stunning" Captain Cedric Diggory." Lee announced jokingly.

A roar of laughter goes up in the crowd, and multiple "You suck Hufflepuff"

"And their Seeker is......." Lee pauses as his eyes widen a fraction.

"Go on Jordan just announce it already." Professor McGonagall says strictly.

"T-their Seeker is Y-y/n L/n." Lee stutters into the microphone.

Complete silence was in the rosters as I walk out into the field.

"Awkward." I thought.

Then all of a sudden clapping started to take away the silence. And followed by that clapping was more clapping and cheering, there was even some whistling.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" The crowd chanted.

"Wow you sure are popular with the guys." Cedric stated coldly.

"Well you have your own little group of fan girls that admire you." I simply say.

Cedric scoffs And turns away from me.

"Are you jealous? Don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Me? Jealous? Ha! I am no where near jealous, and I'm going to be breaking up with my girlfriend anyways." Cedric sneers.

"Cedric, I'm your friend, how about we talk things out at breakfast, you can tell me what's wrong." I say with a sweet smile.

Cedric blushed, but clicked his tongue.

"L-lets just focus on the match okay? G-good luck." Cedric stutters.

"Okay grumpy Cedric." I tease.

He laughs a little, the tension going away and he smiles.

I smile back and say," Guess what I'm wearing?"

"What kinda question is tha-"

"The smile you just gave me." I smile as I cut him off.

Cedric becomes speechless as his whole entire face flushed red.

"S-Save the pickup lines for later, l-let's just focus on the match at hand." Cedric stutters, making no eye contact with me.

We mounted our brooms and started to fly around, the game started and we had the puck (I forgot what it's called). Our beaters were passing to each other in a organized fashion.

I saw two red heads trying to take the puck away from our beaters which made me smile, Fred and George made their Beater positions.

Hufflepuff scores a few goals and Gryffindor scored a few. Right now it was tied and there was still no snitch yet.

I zoomed around, dodging the puck every now and then.

"And there goes Y/n L/n showing off her amazing dodging skills will looking for the puck." Lee announces into the microphone.

I only just noticed that he hasn't made any comments about anyone else, just me. Strange. And creepy.

Fred accidentally hit the puck and sent it flying at me, I dodged it by doing an upside-down turn on my broom. I still couldn't lose it so I started doing some spinning and headed towards Fred and George. I quickly went under them while mouthing a sorry as the puck hit George's broom, sending him out of control.
"Wow! What an amazing move by Y/n, she totally sent George flying!"

I was starting to get frustrated that Lee kept cheering only for me, and he hasn't even made one funny comment.

I held my breathe, hoping that George would regain his balance and not fall. I sighed with relief when he did.

All of a sudden I noticed something fast and Golden. It was the Snitch.

I started to fly quickly towards it as it went up into the sky. Harry must've saw it too, for he was already ahead of me.

The snitch started to go down at a super fast pace, I dived down as I tried to reach my hand towards it, Harry was reaching towards it too. Our hands brushed against each other which made Harry stop for a split second blushing at the interaction, giving me the chance to snatch the Snitch, having Hufflepuff win the game.

"Y/n has caught the Snitch! The winners are Hufflepuff!" Lee announces.

Everyone in the stands were in shock, but started to cheer for Hufflepuff.

Once I landed, my team congratulated me, and Cedric said that I did an amazing job.

I was so happy, because for the first time in all of Hogwarts, Hufflepuff had beat Gryffindor.

Wow this took longer than I thought it would take to finish, but I hope you enjoyed this somewhat short chapter, for now peace out as I write the next chapter.

Also, quick question, who do you want to go to the Yule Ball with?

Harry Potter

Ron Weasley

Percy Weasley

Blaise Zabini

Draco Malfoy

Bill Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Vincent Crabbe

Gregory Goyle

Severus Snape

Remus Lupin

Oliver Wood

Cedric Diggory

Neville Longbottom

Dean Thomas

Seamus Finnigan

Lee Jordan

Terry Boot

Any others? Suggest down below