D.A.D (defense against the dark arts)

A/n Holy crap! 2k reads? Thank u so much! I hope you enjoy this next chapter~

Y/n"s P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of shuffling in the dimly lit dorm, and look around to see all the girls getting dressed. At first I thought some boy was coming in our room to be a pervert, but I guess I was wrong. Classes would be starting today, potions, and Defense against the dark arts, flying class, and so on. I got up, got dressed, and brushed my hair. I couldn't wait for my first class, it was going to be D.A.D with professor Quarrel. I heard that he was super shy and scared of the students because the students scared him. (I kinda forgot who the next D.A.D professor is. Was it that Lockheart guy? What was his first name again?) I decided that I would treat him kindly.
I saw Fred and George walking a zombie pace towards the direction of the D.A.D class. I decided to call out to them.
"Fred! George! Let me walk with you."
They immediately stopped in there tracks and turned to me.

"Oh hey y/n.." Fred said quietly.
"Hey, why so down?" I ask.
"We have to go to detention on Quidditch tryouts." George groaned.
"Oh right, that. I'll be trying out for the Quidditch tryouts too." I said kindly.

"Well me and George like being the beaters, we're the best duo there is." Fred said.

"And we don't want anyone taking our spot as the beaters." George said sadly.
I gave them a sympathetic smile.
"I'm sure you'll still make the team, just have faith in yourselves!" I said, trying to cheer them up. They both smiled at me. I slightly blushed, the feeling was new to me.

"U-Um l-let's just walk to class together." I slightly stuttered. Why did I stutter? They were just friends right?

I took all the other thoughts out of my head and walked to class with Fred and George. They were blushing a bit on the way, but payed no attention to it.

We entered in the D.A.D class and went to find a seat. I sat down at a middle table and Fred and George sat by me. Class would be starting in five minutes and in those five minutes I took notes that were on the board.

Fred's P.O.V

God, I can't help but say that y/n is so pretty. I don't know why I have this weird attraction to her, I hope it's not a crush or anything, I know mum would make a big deal about this. I couldn't help but steal occasional glances as she took notes. She looked so focused, it was cute actually. I wonder if she'll do pranks with us.

If so, she is the definition of perfect.

George's P.O.V

Y/n made me feel a tad bit better about missing tryouts. Knowing that even though we may not get to the tryouts, she still has faith that we can do it. Me and Fred will have to be super serious and focused in order to get this paper done on time so we can make it to tryouts and make Y/n proud.

I'm mostly excited that if we do make it, that we'll hopefully get to go against Y/n. She's such a nice girl, stunningly beautiful too. I took glances at her as she took notes. I blushed at how cute she looked but pushed the thought aside. I saw Fred looking at her too, and it filled me...with Jealousy? He's my twin brother, could I really be jealous that he likes the same girl I do? I don't know for sure if he does yet, but judging by how Fred acts around Y/n, he most definitely likes her. And...I think I do too.

I have to wonder though....

How many other people like her?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's P.O.V (thought the chapter ended didn't you?)

I felt pairs of eyes looking at me. Those glances happened to be Fred and George. It made me a little uncomfortable, but I ignored the feeling. The rest of the class arrived a little late, but the teacher was even more late then they were. Professor Quarrel stumbles in the door way, and spoke...kinda..

"H-h-h-hello c-c-class I-I-I-I'm p-p-p-professor Q-q-q-quarrel. T-t-t-today w-w-we'll be learning a s-s-spell c-c-called S-s-stupefy w-which stuns y-y-you're opponent."

Oh boy, this was going to be a long class.....

Annnnd done! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm currently working on a Bnha x reader and an ohshc x reader and I'm busy with doing stuff with my mom over the summer! I hope you enjoyed anyway! Peace out! ✌️ ~SlytherinPridefan