The Qudditch Match

Y/n's P.O.V:

"I'll stay with.....Well..are you sure I can't share with Percy?." I ask, slightly surprised at myself for saying that. Percy turns around to face me, his face becoming dark red.

"Yes I'm sure, his room is just too messy and important to him." Mrs.Weasley smiled sadly, also kinda shipping Y/n and Percy.

"I-I could clean it!" Percy stutters.

"Yes, but you still never let anyone in your room. Well if you won't pick one of them I will." Mrs.Weasley smirks, getting her next ship ready.

My face slightly drained in color, I was scared of who she was going to say.

"You'll share a room with Bill." (Bill and Percy got the most votes 🤷‍♀️)Mrs.Weasley smiles mischievously.

I slightly sigh in relief, color making its way back onto my face. On the other hand, Bill's face flared up even darker than earlier.

"I-Is that alright with you Y/n?" Bill stutters.

"Of course~" I smile brightly.

You were completely unaware of the fact that Charlie and Bill were now also developing romantic feelings for you.(ur so oblivious in Sowwy)

"Alright, everyone put your things in your room and pack only important things you need, we're going to a Quidditch match!" Mr.Weasley called. (I'm too lazy for introductions)

"Ok!" I rush off to Bill's room and set my stuff in there, only packing what I really need for the trip.

I run back out ready to listen to what Mr.Weasley has to say.

"We will be leaving tomorrow, we will all travel by a portkey, if you haven't used one before it's going to feel weird the first time." Mr.Weasley explains.

He then comes up and whispers in my ear,

"So, which cone of my sons do you plan on getting together with Y/n?" He slightly smiles.

Oh my god! Not him too!

My face flared red as I shyly reply,

"I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet."

"Well when you are, I can definitely try to hook you up with one of my sons~" Mr.Weasley winks. (Oh great, another shipper)

"Darling! Enough of that! As much as I want Y/n to be with one of my sons, she has to be ready first!" Mrs.Weasley say a little too loudly.

Oh god. Nononononono!

After hearing their moms comment, all of the Weasley boys faces flared up red, while Harry on the other hand was slightly mad. (Jealous much?)

~Timeskip to dinner~

"Wow Mrs.Weasley! You're a great cook, can you teach me one day?" I ask with a sparkle in my eye.

"Of course Y/n, I'm sure that time will come soon~" She says playfully.

Wait what does she mean by tha- WAIT A MINUTE! Is she thinking that I will marry one of her sons! Oh my god, why me? There are plenty of other pretty girls out there, why do I have to be the one?!