Hogsmade Trip

A/n I think I died more than once 😂😂🤣🤣😂😅

Y/n's P.O.V

Hogsmade was finally coming closer and closer! I still had to decide who to go with.

I used to love Defense Against The Dark Arts, But after that disaster with Gilderoy Lockheart(probably spelled that wrong) I started really disliking it.

Hogsmade would finally be coming in a week, I wonder who I should go with?

~Timeskip one week later~

(A/n so there will be different routes for each character, to can just read the one you want or read all of them. I only did the most voted characters. Blaise is not an option since he wasn't introduced yet, and Lee is still injured )

Oliver Woods Route:

I decided to go with the Gryffindor's Capatain Oliver Woods , I don't know him very well, but this would be a good opportunity to get to know him.

I search the school in order to find the brown haired boy I was looking for.

After searching for a while I found him talking with Harry.

"Oliver there you are!" I call out to him.

His head turns towards my direction and his cheeks gain a faint pink hue.

"Oh, Y/n right? You're that one heck of a Quidditch player. What do you need?" Oliver asks, slightly confused as to what he was feeling for someone he hardly knew.

"I was wondering if you would go to Hogsmade with me?" I ask with a sparkle in my eyes.

Oliver's face flared red after hearing this.

"A-as a date?" He stutters.

"Sure, whatever you want it to be." I smile at him, making his face flare redder.

I was completely unaware of the death glare that Harry was giving Oliver.

"W-well Okay.." Oliver says shyly.

I smile brightly and grab his hand.

"Come on, I want to go get a butterbeer! I'll get you one too!" I say as I drag him by the hand.

"I-uh alright!" Oliver says, slightly amused by your enthusiasm as you get a butterbeer and even go shopping for souvenirs.

I have to admit, I had fun with Oliver, he was a nice guy.

Harry's Route:

I decided to go with Harry. We did hang out on Christmas break, maybe I can hang out with him again.

I look around Hogwarts for the familiar raven head, until I found him talking with Oliver Woods.

"Hey Harry!" I call out to him.

He turns to me and his face flared red but he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/n what do you need?" Harry asks.

"For you to go to Hogsmade with me!" I say bluntly.

Harry's face turns into the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I would love to!" Harry's face starts to turn into a darker red as I hug him.

"Thanks Harry! Now let's go get some Butterbeer!" I smile brightly at him as I grab his hand and drag him with me.

We got a picture of us taken in a photo booth and we even bought a few prank items from Fred and George.

This was a nice little date.