Chapter Eight. ~Am I Doing The Right Thing?~

Okay. So... OH, Hi. :3 Um, first off. My last chapter didn't really go too well for me. I only got 5 votes and 5 comments. :/ I'm not trying to be greedy, but I somewhat expected more.... Is this not a really good story? Please tell me! I need answers! I felt really sad about that. 

This chapter isn't going to be really long, because I don't like writing a lot for people who arn't really going to read it, or support it. Yeah, I sound mean, but I have to do it. Please tell me what I am doing wrong! I don't care if it's rude or not, I need to know so I can make it better!

Thanks. <3 -Anna xx

Chapter Eight. ~Am I Doing The Right Thing?~

~Louis' P.O.V.~

I walked into the lunch room and looked around for an empty seat. Usually, I would sit by Zayn. But I can't anymore, can I? Do you know weird that would be? And desperate that would make me look? A lot.

"Louis! Come sit with us!" I heard a girl's voice scream my name. I looked over where I heard the voice, and saw Kiana and Anna. I walked over to their table and put my tray of crap on the table. Or in other words, food.

"Why didn't you sit with Zayn? You always do." Kiana wondered. I sighed, not really wanting to answer.

"Erm, me and him had a little... misunderstanding. I guess." I searched for words as I spoke.

Her face instantly turned sympathic. "Im so sorry. Things will work out, I promise." She said, and rubbed my arm a little. I looked at her a little odd, and slowly moved my arm away. Yeah, rude, but I'm not in the mood. Ha, that rymed. Louis. Yeah? Shut the fuck up. Okay..

Wow, I'm actually having a mental conversation with myself. Because that is so normal... Note the sarcasm.

 I rolled my eyes at my stupidness. I really need to man up about this. I'm taking this all too seriously. One, it was my fault that I kissed back. I didn't have to fucking kiss him back! I should have known. And two, it's my fault that I got myself into this mess. It's all my fucking fault. I'm the one who messed up, not Zayn. I'm the one. I'm so bloody stupid!

"Louis! Earth to Louis! Dude!" I heard Anna's high pitched voice screaming my name. I jerked and shoke my head. Kiana and Anna started to giggle.

"Sorry. Just in thought." I said, apologizing.

Ït's fine. You just missed my whole lecture about you and Zayn." Kiana said, rolling her eyes.

Öh. Sorry. What about me and Zayn though?" I asked, suddenly interested in what she had said.

"Just how you and Zayn are madly in-love, and that you should grow some balls and go talk to the bloke, and then kiss. Kay?" She answered really quick, but I caught it all.

I glared at her, Ï don't love him." I muttered.

I looked up at her, and her eyes were widened, and her mouth was gaped wide open as well. Ï knew it. I absolutley knew it. Oh my god, I'm right. YES! Watch out bitches! Kiana is right! I'm ri--"

"Kiana! Would you shut up?!" I whispered/yelled at her, interrupting her. "Now what are you right about?" I asked.

Ï'm right about you loving Zayn! You love him, don't deny it! Because it's true, and we both know it! So don't say a word". She said, and walked off toward some one else, probably a friend.

I sighed. Do I love him? I know I have strong feelings for him, but I don't know if I do now. He is probably with some girl. Some one who would probably make him forget about me, and just think about her. I hate girls like that. Not that I've been with any boys, but I know a lot of girls are like that. Many of them.

I groaned, scratching my head. 

Ëverything alright?" I heard Anna ask.

Öh yes. Just perfect." I said, sarcastic. I heard her sigh and sit down beside me,

"Louis, I know things are hard, but I also know you will get through this shit, and you will be with Zayn and you will be happy. Now, I know you will probably deny about the fact that you love Zayn, so don't deny it. I know Kiana already said that, but she's right and you need to know that. You two will be together. I swear to god." I didn't say anything after her lecture. I was completely silent. I didn't know how to respond to that. Everything she had just said, was everything I wanted to happen. I wanted to get throught this shit, and I wanted to be with Zayn.

After about 2 minutes of sharp silence, I broke it. "Thank you, Anna."

She turned to look at me in the eyes. "Your welcome, Louis." And she dissapeared wherever Kiana had left.

I sighed. They are telling the truth. Everything they said, was true.

I'm in love with Zayn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_._

Darn it.

It's another short chapter! Pooie!

Sorry about the shortness, and the crapiness. But I just wanted to quickly update this story, and then my other one.

I really want to finish "Stalker" Because I have an amazing idea for my next story. No, sadly it will not be a One Direction story. Actually, it will have NOTHING to do with One Direction.

I'll give you a big, big hint. Actually, it pretty much gives it all away, but...

Hint: Vampires.

Yep! VAMPIRES! Over the last 2 weeks, I am OBSESSED with Vampires, and I just HAVE to make a story about them. Yes, it will be a romance love story.

It will have the characters from a very popular Vampire TV show. Can you guess with show? ;)

ILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO WHOEVER GUESSES THE TV SHOW FIRST. READY? SETTY? GOEY!

Btw, My birffday is on Monnndaaaayyy! ;) Hint, Hint.

-Anna xx