Chapter Three. ~Curly & Blondie~

Chapter Three. ~Curly & Blondie.~

~LOUIS. P.O.V~

Me & Anna walked in the Drama classroom, and I saw a small stage infront the classroom. This room was huge. It had long white tables and chairs. I followed Anna where-ever she was going.

"You can here next to me. No-one usually sits back here." Anna said, and she sat down in the last row.

"Don't you have any friends?" I blurted. I didn't mean it a mean way, but I noticed that nobody has even said "Hi" to her. She is very funny & pretty, but a little... Well. At least she's pretty. I'm not saying she isn't smart, I-- fuck it. She isn't smart.

"I do. But I want to help you get used to the school first before I hand out with them."

She smiled.

"Thanks. Thats really sweet." I told her, smiling.

I sat down on the uncomfortable chair beside her, and put my bag beside my chair on the floor.

I sighed and leaned back. I had a massive head ache.

"Are you gay?" I heard Anna ask. My eyes flew opened and I looked at her with huge eyes. "Not that I have anything against gays, but I can't help but notice you blush MAJORLY when you see Zayn." I blushed even thinking about him.

"No! I'm not gay. I'm straight. Straight as a pole!" I rambled on.

"Well the way I look at it, your straight as Harry's curls!" Anna laughed.

"Who's Harry?" I asked, confused.

"My sexy mofo boyfriend!" Anna exclaimed, clapping her hands, and had a small blush on her cheek.

I rolled my eyes, "Your sexy mofo?"

She nodded rapidly. I laughed.

Then, the talking came to a stop just like in English. I knew Zayn was coming in. I pushed my glasses up with my finger onto my nose, I didn't really want them falling...

I saw Zayn come in with books in his hands, and had 2 boys behind him. One had blonde hair with a little bit of brown in it. And the other had chocolate brown curly hair. Extremely curly.

"HARREH!" Anna yelled waving in their direction. Oh, the curly head must be her, "sexy mofo." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey love." Harry said to Anna and gave her a small peck on the lips. Everyone else went back to talking ignoring us. Thank god.

I caught Zayn looking at me with a little smile on his mouth. When I saw I was looking at him, he looked away and sat down on the front row. I was kind of relieved that he wasn't sitting by me, because I know I would end up blushing again.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Louis. He's new and just moved here 2 days ago." Anna said to Harry and the blonde haired one.

They both looked at me and smiled.

"My name is Harry, but you probably already knew that since Anna is really loud." Harry said, holding out his hand.

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you."

"The name is Niall. I like food." The blonde one said, holding out his hand as well.

I gave him a weird look at the introduction he just said. "Nice to meet you?" I said, but came out as a question. Anna laughed,

"He's not as weird as he seems." I nodded, chuckling a bit. I turned my body away from them, and looked forward.

My eyes landed on Zayn. He was talking to some buff looking guy with longish brown curly hair. He looked a little like Harry, but his hair wasn't as curly and he looked a little older.