"Here's a thought." Evie said. "We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah?" Evie pulled out a red pouch with blue gumballs inside. "Who wants gum?"

"Let's go." Uma ordered, ignoring Evie's offer.

"No?" Evie asked, shaking the bag of gum.

"Ah..." Mal called out, stopping Uma. Mal pointed to herself. "No. I'm in charge. Let's go."

Uma rolled her eyes as Mal walked. Both groups followed the girls, walking passed Evie who took out a gumball and popped it in her mouth.

*~*~*~*~*

Finally making it to Auradon, The Core Five, the Sea Three, and the preteens saw people asleep.

"They're asleep. Everyone." Evie pointed out. Mal tried to call Cori on her phone, but there was no answer. Mal started to grow worried and she wasn't the only one.

"I can't get Cori." Mal said.

"Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said too.

"Or Araina and Orion." Anthony said in panic. He worried about them, about his friends and family. He wondered if Orion got to them in time, but Orion not answering was a bad sign.

"Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos mentioned. They all looked around, all there was were people cursed. Etta and Celia were astonished to see the school they would soon be going to.

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked.

"Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos told the girls. Celia and Etta looked at each other and high-5'd.

Gil looked around in astonishment as well over the little things.

"Everything is so..." Gil started.

"Freaky." Jay said.

"...green." Gil exclaimed. He pointed at the trees around. "You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?" He asked Jay.

"Uh... Flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty." Gil said, before looking at the table to find food. "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" He eat the food without a second thought and Jay tried stopping him.

"We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma reminded Jay. Jay looked down, remembered clearly, but also forgetting the 16 years he had spend on the Isle.

"Thank you." Gil said to the sleeping student and out the plate down. Jay patted his back.

"They're grapes." Jay corrected.

"Grapes? I love grapes." Gil smiled, taking another grape. Harry smirked and strutted around. He walked over to a sleeping boy and started to pull out a wallet.

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." Harry pulled out money from the wallet. Anthony appeared and ripped the cash out of Harry's hand. He tucked it into the owners shirt pocket

"You do. Me not squashing you like a bug." Anthony spat.

"Think I'm scared of you, Anthony?" Harry asked, pointing his hook at Anthony.

"Guys." Mal and Uma said in sync. Anthony bumped shoulders with Harry and walked away. He saw Etta and the way she was once again avoiding Mal. He walked over and sat beside her.

"Hey? You good?" Anthony asked Etta quietly. Etta looked at him and shook her head. Anthony placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's going on?"

"I found out something, something I think I wasn't suppose to find out." Etta confessed, looking towards Mal. Anthony followed her eyes and looked back at Etta.

"What?"

"It's--"

"Dude!" Carlos exclaimed as he saw his dog licking the fingers of a sleeping student. "Hey, do you know what happened here?"

Dude walked over to Carlos and explained.

"Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to..."

"Guys." Evie interrupted. They all looked at her and saw a statue that wasn't normally there. "Hannah turned to stone."

The Core Five saw that it had been their friend Hannah, from marching band.

"All right. Everybody stay on their toes." Jay said, eyeing the statue.

"Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma pointed. Harry, Gil, and Celia wanted to follow Uma into the school. Mal disagreed.

"No. Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Cori and her castle next. That's where we'll go." Mal decided. Uma stepped forward to challenge her.

"Says who?" Uma asked with an eye roll.

"Says me." Mal stepped up too.

"Says you. And that's supposed to mean something to me?" Uma asked Mal.

"Guys." Evie called, trying to stop them from fighting.

"To the castle." Mal ordered, walking to the direction of Cori's castle. Uma rolled her eyes, but followed with the rest of them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.