His words hurt me a bit but I knew that he was just upset and wasn't really thinking about what he was saying. I didn't blame him either way because I would have said much more severe things about myself than what he said. Maybe bringing Taehyung here was a bad idea. I wasn't the only one who lived here anymore so why would I not consult them about something that important? Either way it was too late to back out now, Tae seemed like a really sweet person and I had made a promise to him as well. I never backed out on what I said, I wasn't going to be like him

"You know Yoongi...I was always the girl who was too nice to say anything which eventually turned into people using that to their advantage and me getting bullied. That's why I don't have any friends with the exception of BamBam. I don't trust easily, it's hard to when people have done nothing but hurt me. Despite that, I still couldn't bring myself to do something about it. When I was younger I would tell myself many nights:  If you weren't so kind then you could become stronger. You wouldn't be getting bullied and people would respect you more. If only you started to act as heartless as they did you wouldn't be so weak and pitiful" I said and he turned from the wall to face me as I continued to talk. 

"Jungkook and Hobi soon joined and our little family grew more. But if I took my own advice then I would never have taken you in or met the others. Who knows how or where we would've ended up. Tae isn't a bad person, he was so excited to meet you all and didn't mean what he did back there. Why don't you give him a chance?  If you do then from now on I won't bring in more hybrids to stay with us. Tae will be the last. I now know I'm not the only one living here so I should be the only one making important decisions since you all live here too." I said to him hoping to convince him. He only looked at me not saying a word before tackling me in a hug. 

"I guess I could get to know him better. I just was bitter because my pride got hurt but I acknowledge it was my mistake and I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh on you. Thank you Y/N for taking my opinion into consideration. Not everyone does that when it comes to hybrids" he said and I smiled gratefully at him for understanding. His words were still running around in my head but I shook it off and didn't let it bother me anymore.

We both headed to the kitchen where everyone was sitting down talking and laughing with each other. They quieted down once they notice Yoongi and I standing by the doorway. "Im glad you guys are getting along. Tae, I would like to introduce you to my other hybrid.  Yoongi this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is Yoongi" I said motioning to the both of them and they smiled awkwardly at each other. 

"Im sorry for starting to growl, I just get protective" Yoongi said apologizing and Tae gave him one of his boxy smiles. "It's all right! I would too in your shoes but I'm also sorry for snapping at you. I shouldn't have been to harsh, I get defensive" he said and Yoongi nodded his head, this time giving him a genuine smile. 

"Okay guys! Enough of the mushy talk, lets eat! Taehyung here has been telling us that it'll be his first time ever trying a hamburger!" Jungkook said as he quickly stole a fry from Jimin and popped it in his mouth before Jimin could say anything.Yoongi and I sat down and all of us started to eat as we got to know Taehyung better. 

By the end of the day everyone had warmed up to Tae and were comfortable with him. Tae seemed like he liked being here as well since he seemed really relaxed and got along with everyone. Hobi had lent him some pajamas to sleep in since his physique was the most similar to Tae's. As usual, everyone with the exception of Tae were already settled and on my bed. Today was Jimin and Jungkook's 'turn' to sleep by me; apparently they had created a system where they would all take turns on who was sleeping next to me. 

"Here's where you'll be sleeping Tae" I said pointing at the bed in the spare room that nobody ever slept in. He smiled and nodded as he jumped on the bed and let out a dramatic sigh, "Thank you again Y/N, I don't know how I'll ever repay you. I really like it here and the guys are really cool too" he said as he spread his limbs across the bed resembling a star fish. "You don't have to repay me Tae, you're family now, remember? I mean if you still want to of course" I said and his head shot up to look up at me with that boxy smile of his. "I'd be a fool if I said no, of course I want to stay here. Thank you for accepting me into your home and your life as well. I-uh- does this mean that you'll also be my umm owner?" he said stuttering out the last part and my eyes widened. "I-uh If you want me to Tae then I'd be happy to" I said smiling at him and he ran up from the bed and ran towards me, tackling me into a tight hug. "I finally have an owner" he whispered more to himself than me. My smile grew at his words and I wrapped my arms around his torso and returned the hug. "Would you stay here with me? Please?" Tae said with a pleading look and I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head. "Let me just tell the others goodnight" I said and headed to the room.

"Hey guys,  I'll be staying in the other room with Tae tonight, I came here to say goodnight" I said and went to give everyone a forehead kiss. "Just for tonight we'll let it slide" Hobi said playfully when I went to give him a goodnight kiss making me chuckle. I went back to the room and laid on the bed.. Tae followed and laid behind me, wrapping a arm around me before falling asleep.

Time passed and I was drifting into a deep sleep when I felt someone lay in front of me and put an hand on the crook of my neck as they wrapped their fingers around my hair. I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it was since Jungkook was the only one who fell asleep by touching my hair. I never knew why he did it but either way I didn't mind. "What's up bunny" I said sleepy and I heard Jungkook's voice in a whisper. " I wasn't able to fall asleep without you there at least. Jimin couldn't either, I'm sure hell pop up any moment from now" he said and on cue Jimin opened the door smiling sheepishly at me, "Hi Y/N' he said and I let out a tired laugh. "Hello Jiminie, want to stay here too? Im sure we all fit if we squeeze in" I said and he crawled on the bed and laid in between my legs using them as a pillows, surprising me. "Uh, Jimin we can make more room for you here, you don't have to sleep right there. It's probably not even comfortable" I said to him in a whisper. "That's what you think Y/N, I prefer to sleep like this" he said already drifting off into sleep. I didn't say anything and just decided to let him be, it wasn't going to be my fault if I accidentally kicked or farted on him art night. 

I laughed at the thought of farting on Jimin and quickly covered my mouth to stop myself. "Why are you laughing?" Jungkook whispered to me and I quickly shut up to embarrass to say what was on my mind. "Nothing, you just tickled me a bit" I said and brought my hand up to touch his which was wrapped in my hair. I suddenly got an idea and reached for his ears and attempted to tickle them, Jungkook stopped twirling my hair and let out a muffled laugh. "Y/N, thats not fair my ears are sensitive to touch, especially yours" he said in between chuckles. I stopped tickling his ears but twirled strands of his hair as well, mirroring his actions. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep. 

 *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hello Guys! 

I know it's been like two weeks and I'm sorry to everyone who's been waiting for the chapter!! It's just I've had really busy weeks since my college professors have seriously kept me busy with their assigned work ://  I have decided that I want to try and update every Saturday so I'll see how that goes!

Anyways I hoped you liked the chapter! How are you all liking it so far? DON'T WORRY GUYS I know Y/N said no more hybrids but Joon and Jin will get their way around those words >:) Thank you all for being patient with the introductions! I want to take my time in writing this book and creating their strong bonds before the storm arrives! 

Anyways, I'm always happy to hear what you think! I also want to thank my sister  @byunwitluv for always reminding me to write/update and not letting me procrastinating like I always do lol.  Also, I want to thank everyone who's reading this and gave my book a chance!

Until next time beautiful ARMY'S!!!