09.

To say my hybrids and I had fun was an understatement. BamBam had taken us to a huge fair that opened in another town. I hadn't been to a fair since I was young and had forgotten how fun they actually were if you just ignored the fact that they could get a bit crowded.

At first Jimin and Hobi didn't want to try the bigger rides but after a bit encouragement from everyone they went on and actually liked it but decided to not go on any more bigger ones saying they "had enough for the day". Yoongi took a whole half hour playing in a basketball game in the stands and had won a plushie for everyone. At first I was shocked since he wasn't really a person who loved exercise or activities requiring a lot of energy but as Yoongi put it "basketball was an exception". Jungkook on the other hand was a ball of energy and loved all of the games and rides. By the end of the night he had won around 10 plushies and a few other small prizes.

I was happy since everyone thankfully had gotten along with BamBam and warmed up to him. After the fair, we went to a burger joint nearby and got ice cream after. We were now on our way back home and everyone was asleep except BamBam who was driving along with Jungkook who was telling me what were his favorite rides were and showing me what he had won.

"Here Y/N, I planned to give this to you when I won it in the rubber duck game" he said giving me a cute bunny plushie. I smiled and grabbed it and hugged it to see how squishy it was. "Thanks kookie, It's almost as cute as you" I said teasing him as I stared at the cute pink bunny plushie.

"Okay I see everyone giving you pushies and I haven't even gotten one! Here I thought we were friends Jungkook" BamBam said in a fake hurtful tone.

"It's not our fault you couldn't win one" Yoongi suddenly said surprising me since I thought he was sleeping. "Sleeping beauty has finally risen" Jungkook said playfully causing Yoongi to open one of his eyes to glare at him. "I've been awake no thanks to your loud ass talking" he said gruffly. Jungkook only rolled his eyes at him making me and BamBam laugh in the process.

"Here now you can stop wining and let me sleep" Yoongi grabbed a small bracelet that he had won and gave it to BamBam whoo took it and handed it to me. "Can you put it on me Y/N? Thank you Yoongi! At least someone here appreciates me" he said in an exaggerated tone making us all laugh. After I put on the bracelet I turned to look at Hobi and Jimin who were cuddled up together.

"I'm surprised they haven't woken up by all of the noise we're making" Jungkook said looking at them as well. "They're probably really tired, I mean Hobi was running all over the place and Jimin trailed behind him" I said smiling softly at the two sleeping hybrids.

Half an hour later we finally arrived at my apartment. I let out a sighed of relief once BamBam had parked the car. By this point I was really tired and my feet were starting to get sore. "Hey guys we've arrived home, wake up" I said softly nudging all of their legs making them stir and open their eyes. "Thank you so much for today BamBam it was really fun" I said thankfully to him. He smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder, "You don't have to thank me Y/N you're my friend although I wouldn't mind you treating me out to eat some time" he said chuckling and then glancing over to the hybrids who were by now staring at him.

"Thank you for today Bam, I hope we can hang out like this again" I said thankfully. "Yea we all had so much fun! We should do this again! I mean if you don't mind us" Hobi said quietly towards the end unsure if BamBam would still like to hang out with them.

"Is that even a question? Y/N is my friend which makes all of you automatically my friends as well. I mean Yoongi already gave me a friendship bracelet to celebrate" he said teasingly toward the end as he held up his wrist that had the black bracelet causing Yoongi let out what seemed like a scoff at his joke. I didn't know what to say, I was feeling relived, happy, and grateful all at the same time towards him. One could say I may be a tad bit exaggerating but I had heard so many stories of how much people disregarded and treated hybrids really poorly. I'm sure his words not only meant greatly to me but to the four hybrids sitting in the back of the car who were staring at him with huge wide eyes.