Sometimes I forgot how hot Damon was, with his perfect words and kind heart I genuinely forgot that he was fucking sexy as well. And the fact took my breath away everytime I was reminded of just how lucky I was.

Damon glances up then, a smile tugging his lips upwards once his eyes land on me. My body vibrates at the site, his happiness always doing more for me than my own.

"How was it?" He asks, referring to my goodbye with Blue.

"It was really nice actually," I reply honestly as I make my way over to him, letting my arms wrap around his waist once I was behind him. "It hurt more than I expected it to, to say goodbye."

Damon doesn't reply, he didn't need to and he knew that. He had never actually met Blue but he did appreciate what he did for me and didn't complain too much when I left his side to go work.

"This is new," Damon comments as his fingers brush over the comfortable weight that hung from my wrist. "Where did you get it?"

"Blue and his wife got it for me," I reveal as I press my cheek against his broad back that was warm enough to melt. "As a thank you and a way of remembering them."

"It's nice." He comments before pulling his hand away to keep cooking.

I let my lips brush against the skin just below his shoulder, the action making him stiffen slightly before he seemed to melt into me as he glanced down at me with surprise.

"I'm cooking." Damon reminds, hands never leaving the hot pot.

I hum my acknowledgment but don't stop my loving kisses, electricity rocketing its way between us at the contact that warmed me to the core. My attention remains pinpointed on Damon as I kiss my way up his arm and across his next to his opposite arm, the action forcing a groan from him.

"You're distracting me." He announces as I slip a finger beneath his chin to turn it to me.

He comes easily letting me mold my lips to his, the soft embrace pulling a content moan from me as our lips moved with perfect synchronicity. I let my fingers scratch gently at the small bit of stubble that was forming across Damon's jaw, the rough surface brushing my smooth skin in a way that caused my toes to tingle.

Damon pulls away to refocus his attention on the food, I sigh against his now turned cheek. Nowhere near satisfied but thoroughly entertained with his attempts to focus on the food instead of me.

"Will," Damon groans as I lick up the length of his ear making him shiver against me.

Not inclined to take his warning, I take his earlobe into my mouth while letting my body press its way into him, rubbing myself gently against the firm muscle that formed him while I sucked his ear into my mouth.

Encouraged by his pleased sounds, I let one of my hands run down his chest, slowly descending down his firm abs and to the bulge in his pants that made my mouth water. Nibbling on his ear, I tug it gently while I let my other hand scratched at the nape of his neck, attacking the sensitive space I knew made him crumble.

And he fucking crumbled. The actions seeming to be too much for him as his knees buckled slightly against me, making his body press into mine until he refound his footing.

I smile to myself as Damon pushes the hot pan from the stove in a hurry, trying to switch everything off while I refused to give him a moment of freedom. When he's finally free, he turns and grabs hold of my face as he smashes his lips against mine, walking me back until my back hit the opposite counter.

He drowns out my moans with his lips as he ravishes me, his teeth biting into my bottom lip as he demanded entrance I gave in more ways than one. Spreading my legs, Damon slips between them just as his tongue enters my mouth, rough and hungry he moves against me with a heat that made my eyes roll against my eyelids.