16

Sasuke got out of the car he moved around all the drunk teenagers. He went from room to room until he finally made it to the kitchen.

"Neji!" Sasuke yelled over the loud music. Neji looked up. He waved over Sasuke and handed another shot to some random teenager.

"Where is Sakura? We need to leave I need to go home"

Neji looked at Sasuke confused, "we've only been here for an hour. You haven't even gotten drunk. What's the rush?"

"I need to go home. I need to go home now"

Neji could see the panic in Sasukes eyes. He was worried, he knew how Sasuke was about family. But this had to do with family. What else could it be?

"Is everything okay with your dad?" Neji asked as the two walked through teenagers.

When they made it outside Neji caught up to Sasuke and quickly texted Sakura telling her to meet them at the car.

"Is everything okay with your dad?" Neji asked again.

Sasuke nodded his head. "Is Itachi okay?"

"Yes why wouldn't Itachi be okay?"

Neji and Sasuke stopped outside of the car and looked at each other. "Then why do you have to go home so bad? If there is nothing wrong with your family?"

Sasuke stared at Neji he opened the car door "I have to go back to my real home" Sasuke got into the car.

Sakura ran to the car as best as she could, the alcohol was starting to do its work. When she reached the car Neji helped her inside.

Neji got into the drivers seat and turned the car on. "Where is your real home Sasuke?"

"Where my brother and boyfriend are"

Neji said nothing he looked at Sasuke completely fooled. He had no idea Sasuke was gay.

"You have a boyfriend?" Sakura asked. Her face was warm but she didn't feel drunk. Sasukes words snapped her out of her buzz.

"Technically not officially since we didn't talk about it officially." Sasuke chuckled softly "I actually said I love you before even kissing him"

Neji was quite happy. He's never seen Sasuke look, light? It was like he was finally being himself.

"Well what's his name? Are you gonna bring him back here?"

"His name is Naruto. And you will meet him one day, probably soon. His birthday is coming up I want to bring him here."

The rest of the way home Sasuke and Neji chatted about Naruto. They also talked about the crappy town and how everything there is garbage but it's home because the people he loves is there.

When Neji dropped Sasuke off Sakura was already asleep. He wished him luck and told him he was excited to see Naruto one day soon.

Sasuke walked into the house. He knew his father was home somewhere but looking for him was going to be a hassle. Sasuke never knew how right Itachi was about the house being too big until right now.

Sasuke searched room and room until he finally found his father in his third office. He knocked twice and the walked in.

"You reek of alcohol"

Sasuke snorted "and yet I didn't even drink a drop."

Sasukes father smirked at his son and wondered. He was so lucky to have two great sons. "What do you need?"

"I need a ticket home now actually. I'm ready to go home"

Sasukes father sighed he knew this was coming but didn't know it would be so soon. "You want to go home already?"