It's a party

You entered the big entertainment room.. wearing a turqouise beaded flapper dress which complimented your skin tone and your body upper and bottom.. your hair was long and pinned up refusing to give in to the fashion of short hair. your makeup was done to perfection.. natural but enticing.. Your best friend Scarlett was next to you.. she was dressed in a black flapper dress which only made her red hair pop and her curves pop.. it was short and curled, pinned up perfectly.. a eyeliner done the french, her lips red.. 

You looked a ther ''Remember lovely Keep your head, heels and standards high.''

''You know it.'' She spoke grabbing two glasses of gin. handing one over 

''I'll see you in a jiffy'' you said turning and walking away.

You put your now empty glass down on the bar.. The tender replaced the glass with a full one.. 

a tapping finger on your shoulder caught your attention.. and a formiliar voice ripped through you.

''Look who it is.''

turning to look at the man your stomach turned.. the man you had loved.. held and given yourself too..the kind and perfect guy..atleast back when he was yours..now when you saw him the only thing you could see was a big chin instead of a sharp jaw a birdnest coupe instead of a thick lucious set of locks on his head.. a weak little man instead of the muscled boxer you loved.

''Ahh.. Mister Bee. is there nothing else for you to be.. anyone else for you to torment?'' 

''There surely is.. but I quite like my option right here.''

''Pardon me.'' You spoke trying to walk past him. hearing the band start with a rythm..

''I want you back.'' He spoke grabbing your arm pulling you close.. leaning to your ear.

''Well I don't want you.'' You spoke sternly not looking at him..

''Thats not what you have always said.. when I took you again and again.. you used to ache for me.'' he whispered in your ear lowly and full of threat..

''I'm here with my date.. and I promised him my first dance. and this drink.''  You spoke pulling your arm away.

''You.. a date. you can;t do better then me.'' He spoke sscoffing

''Yes.. You may have overlooked it in our time of acqauintance but.. I'm the daughter of a gentleman of the house.. I was raised to be a classy lady.. I am worth more then any damn man in this room and I will not be belittled, threatend or groped by anyone certainly not a low down to the shit on my shoes fuck.. like you.'' You spoke sternly narrowing your eyes.. oh only if they show actual daggers.. or acid

He looked like he did when he would beat you.. like anything could topple him off at any moment. 

''Aint that right dove..'' A very distinquished and formiliar voice spoke.. a accent you had never forgotten''And who the fuck are you..''  you kept your eyes on your ex.. not looking at the man that had now put his hand on the small of your back.

Neil looked at the man raising his eyebrows. ''No.. Who the fuck are you?''

''Who the fuck am I? hear that pet?'' He asked chuckling lowly

''Who the fuck is this?'' Neil asked again..

''I. Am the host and owner of this fine establishment.. the man who runs these streets.. I am the lucky fucking bastard.. of this fucking gorgeous girl right here. Ain't I love?'' He asked..

''You are Love.'' You smiled raising your eyebrow

''So why don't you just hold this..'' The man next to you spoke taking the drink from your hand handing it over to Neil.. ''So I can take me girl for a dance... Good lad.'' 

you slowly turned your head to the man next to you.. Alfie Solomons.. you had met him when he was at your fathers home for business.. back when you were dating Neil.. and before Neils Accident you broke it off..

His hair was slicked back and less greasy then it was when you had briefly met him.. his beard was recently cut and his suit didn't hide the thick muscles he hand.. he was wearing a dark suit, his jacket gone and just wearing a vest with a linnen suit shirt.. his sleeves were rolled up showing his tattoos.. the most eyecatching one.. of a crown just above his thumb..

''Shall we love?'' He asked

''It's my honor Alfred..'' You spoke letting him lead you to the dancefloor.. leaving a baffled Neil behind

as the song moved along he pulled you close looking straight in your eyes.

''Thank you mister Solomons''

''It's Alfie.'' He corrected you.

''Then it's (y/n/n) to you.''

------------------

You laughed at Alfie as he lead you through the room.'' Oh Alfie.. you are something else.''

''Let me take you home.. I'll fucking drive.'' He spoke stopping his walk.

''I'm not that kind of Girl Alfie.. besides.. I am here with my friend Scarlett Mcleod..'' You spoke looking around.. pointing at her while she was talking to two men.. a blonde guy and none other the house member Thomas Shelby.. who you had met a few times.. and had been with once a week after your breakup with Neil.. You needed a fuck and just to say the least.. you would never do snow again..not the classiest moment.

''She is occupied with The Shelby's and I spoke as in.. let me bring you home.. You are swaying yeah.. a fuck ton..''

''Fine.. but I will have to tell Scarlett I'm leaving.. and I will have to arrange for her to go to..'' You spoke and Alfie nodded

''Right then..''

.......

When you arrived at where Scarlett was wrapping the Shelby's around her finger you smiled when she saw you

''There you are sweetie. I saw Neal.. have you seen the bastard? Pardon my language gentleman.''

''I did.. Gentleman.. can I assume my dearest friend will be returned home safely?'' you asked turning to the two men.. Tommy Eying you

''Leaving already Sweetheart? My anticipation for a talk with you this evening.. but I will have to save that breath.''

''You have my word.'' The blonde guy spoke with a smile.. not to you but to Scarlett.. obviously infatuated with her.. and who wouldn't be.

-----------------

Continue later