Boxing

(I write imagines with a certain character you all know as Queenie Frances Devlin, But because this doesnt fit her charrie this will be played by (Y/N), Now the story.. BTW THIS IS  BEFORE WE OFFICIALLY MEET ALFIE IN THE SHOW.  Alright back to the stroy, You are Alfies main girl. Sabini always makes jokes about Alfie's *guarddog* Which you arent. But then Alfie got sick and tired of the little insults. he told Sabini ''My little pet here can kick any of your fucking wops.'' Now you could fight, don't get me wrong because you're friends with Alfie.. that kind of goes hand in hand with immediate lessons. ;) So anyway.. it had gotten to the point where you were in the lockerroom on your own.. waiting for Alfie..Pacing back and forth, feeling this animalistic rage rising..

And then the door opened.. Alfie stepped in with two of his men behind him..

''Fuckin hell Pet.. Go put on some fuckin clothes.'' He urged stepping over to you, you were wearing a custon bra.. you had a good pair of ladies so you always made sure to get supportive tight bras, this one was also a shirt, coming just above your belly button.. no stupid laces or whatever, just plain black supportive comfortable goodness for the girls.. and then under that you wore a set of black shorts.. Your legs wrapped to protect your shins.  Some to protect your hands too.. Your hair was in a high pony tail.

''Well I can't bloody well fight in a dress or skirt can I?'' You retorted looking at him

''I don't fuckin care, I will not have men look at you like that.'' He snapped raising his voice, some spit hitting my face.

Wiping of the spit I back handed him, knowing it could very well upset him ''EY. You got me into this mess. now I will not fuckin lose this crap. So put up or go home. little girl.'' You walked past him only for him to grab your arm

''Don't ever do that again.... Kick that guys ass. '' He said pulling me closer, leaning into my ear ''I can't wait to bend you over..on my fuckin desk..''

''Keep dreaming.'' You winked pulling away. starting the long silent walk to the ring.. You felt the rage rise again.. confidence too knowing Alfie had your back..knowing his men had your back..

and upon entering the men started to cheer and whistle. shout propositions..

Which went more quiet a second later. You grinned to yourself knowing it was because Alfie entered the room..

Walking straight up to the ring you climbed in...Turning to Alfie whom walked over you started to jump riling yourself up.

''You got this okay. Break his fuckin teeth.'' Alfie said patting your shins. as one of his men put on your gloves

''Fighters! Ready..Set..Round one Fight!'' the Referee said

You turned to see this big guy.. a sickening smile on his face.. You raised your hands and edged closer dodging a few hits before unleashing all the rage you bottled up the past few months.. Punching him in the gut over and over again.. not seeing his knee, 

3rd

The knee hit her in the face, a elbow on her back knocked her on the ground, the man immediatly jumped on top pinning her down 

''Give up little girl!'' He spat

''Knock him over (Y/N) Come on! Do it! all his teeth'' Solomons shouted as the crowd went wild.

She headbutted him rolling over, punching him in the face over and over again looking like a wild animal.. The guy started to bleed from a few small cuts. his cheeks bruising.

In the background the bell rang meaning end of round one.

The referee pulled (y/n) of the guy..

She stepped back to her corner pacing around sweating slightly, her face red.. jumping slightly feeling energy course through her veins like poison.

Solomons looked up finding her rage and animal likeness beautiful.. ''Ey Pet. You're doing great.''

She ignored  him and turned to the referee as the bell rang again..

''Come on little cunt. '' The italian taunted making kissy noises.

Charging forward she got knocked back by a left hook, which left a cut above her brow.. blood dripping down her face.

Wiping her forehead with her arm she charged forward and jumped wrapping her legs around the guys neck, leaning backwards the guy flipped over leaving them both on the ground, her legs strangling his neck..

The crowd went wild.

''I..Perhaps this wasnt a good idea.. were the bloody fuckin ell did she learn that...'' Solomons said nudging one of his men

As propositions were shouted from all the men... she grabbed the guys arm holding it at a breakable angle.

''Tap out!'' Sabini shouted from the other side ''Tap out you fool!''

And the man did... but (y/n) didnt let go.. As the italian boxer started going blue men raced into the ring the referee unable to seperate them..Men started to pull only earning a raging scream.

Solomons grew more angered watching men pull and slap for his girl to let go.. Climbing into the ring with difficulty he managed to rush over and push people away.. ''ASIDE Next one to touch her dies at my fuckin ands!'' 

The crowd around her moved aside.. 

''(Y/N) EY let go now. thats enough. ''

She didnt respond only glanced his way..

''Enough!'' He tried again..

This time she let go, the italian which was released from her legs gasped for air..

Alfie pulled the sweaty red girl up  ''You need to calm down pet..Lets go.''

''Fucking animal that bitch!'' Sabini shouted as Alfie climbed out the ring with (y/n)

--------

After that fight Alfie did decide he would actually take her on as his little guard dog.. She was remarkable and flexible.. After five years he found out she grew up in a circus.. to which she adapted her fighting style..

Eitherway.. Sed with his raging little beast did happen that night.. on his desk like promised.

------------

It sucks I know! I jsut didnt feel like it today! I'm still broken up about Alfie..godamnit.