Abandoned

(Vivian Belrose Universe  )

It was a cold bleak midwinter morning when Alfred Solomons got up at his usual time, 5 in the morning. The Winter Solstice made his sciatica play up which is why after he finished getting ready for the day he grabbed his Cain and headed out the front door..Only to stop at the sight of a basket laying infront of his doorstep it was covered with a dirty cloth.. kneeling down with a little grunt he pulled the cloth away hesintantly..

A small baby was asleep in the basket.. it's lips were blueish..

''What have we got here then?..'' He said looking around, taking the small frame from the basket.. Holding the little one with one arm, his free hand swiped the basket of the floor. Taking it inside, kicking the door closed after him..

De baby fussed laying his cold head against Alfies warm cheek

''Fuckin cunts leaving you out in the cold then yeah. Fuckin discgrace.''

---------------------------------

about a week and a half later Alfred Solomons Had gone into full protector mode..He had made sure to make a special corner in his office, shielded by a curtain. behind it was the babies Crib..

The nights were long, getting out of bed every two hours, then on top of that the crying and the diapers  it was alot to figure out but after it all he had decided that this little babe was going to be his heir or better said heiress. Every king needed one right.. Even if it meant he would be on edge until Little Saraia would sleep through the night..and So would the workers, The bad night sleep got to Alfie making his already wicked Temper worse..

Alfie had closed all the curtains of his office, To feed the little babe in peace, he was seated in his chair, Little Saraia looking tiny in Alfies big muscled arm.. her hands clenching into fists as she drank from the bottle.

''Big eater... You got your dads appetite.'' Alfie praised blinking a few times, a yawn excaping in between..

A knock was at the door

''Fuck off. I'm on my break.'' Alfie orderen

Another Knock

''I told you to Fuck off!'' He exclaimed

''Alf. It's me. Just came back from France.''

''Vivian?'' He asked getting ''You're early.'' he said to his Assistant

''oui,  I can explain if you would just let me in.''

''Well don't fuckin stand there. Come in then Sweeteart''

The door opened and in walked a gorgeous Brunette.. She took of her hat and coat before turning to him..

''How was france then?''

The brunette looked down at the baby ''How did you get a baby? I was gone for barely three  weeks..''

''Well she was left at the doorstep wasn't she.''

''When?''

''Ages ago''

''Oh ages, was it here when I left three weeks ago?''

''No''

''Then what?''

''Two weeks.''

''Why do you have it?''

''She's mine.''

''Did you make her with a whore?''

''No''

''With a stranger?''

''No''

''Is she yours?''

''Yes.''

''Let me rephrase. Did you father her?''

''No.''

''Then why is it here?''

''Because she's mine''

''Yes you said that''

''Then stop fuckin interrogating me.''

''Why do you still have it? You need to put it in a home.''

''No.''

''Alf. That's a real life baby.''

''It's non fucking negotiable Vivian.''

''You can't just keep a baby.. Do you even know how to take care of a small human?''

''You feed it, burp it, change it, let it sleep and the rest I'll figure out later won I?'' He challenged, Oh how he loved discussing with the sparky French Woman.

''You can't keep it Alf. Ollie get in here!''

''Ollie fuck off!''

''Ollie call the Orphanage!''

''Ollie Fuckin Don't!''

The shouting upset the baby, whom started to cry, Alf put down the bottle and got up with a groan hushing the baby as he rocked side to side

''Alfred that's a baby. not a Dog. '' She started again with a sigh after Sara had calmed down

''I have fuckin eyes don I?, Now shut up, '' He warned, Bouncing slightly until the little one calmed down

''Alfred.. You can't do this. You have no idea what comes with Kids. It's not yours.''

''She fuckin is. She was left on me doorstep yeah, I took her in so now she's a Solomons.''

''Alf''

''Saraia is My Daughter, I will have the papers tomorrow at ten in the morning sharp.''

''You named it.''

''I did.''

''Fuck Alfie.. This is Like Cyril all over again. ''

''The fuck you on about?''

''Point is. It's not yours''

''Well she may not be blood but she is my daughter, Now don't stand here Whining, Stand here bothering me about my decisions. ''

''Alf I'm your friend.''

''You are yeah, but you're being a cunt, you fucking are'' He said walking to the corned and behind the Curtain layig the small baby in her crib, before stepping back over

''Fuckin Cyril two.'' She sighed

''Ey. The fuck you mean? Cyril was used as a fight dog. he was only a little pup. I do have a heart you know doll.'' he cleared his throat ''Talking about. walk Cyril.''

---------------

Alfie Gave Ollie the signed papers

''Go on then Mate.'' Alfie said shooing him off

''So, you signed the papers, Saraia Solomons..'' Vivian spoke walking over

''Come to bother me again did ya?'' Alfie aid pouring himself a glass

She shook her head putting another glass besides his one ''If you want this. Then I should start supporting you.'' She said with a soft smile

''Why were you a cunt then and all dovey now? What've you done?'' Alfie asked leaning forward, resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands.

''Nothing. Listen. A baby is another thing someone can target to get to you.. We're friends. we've been working together for years oui? I just want what best for you.''

''Alright then love. All is Forgiven.'' Alfie said raising the glass

She raised hers and they both downed it

''I won't be doing diapers though Alfred.''

''I wouldnt dare asking it.''