REVENGE on Tommy

It had been ten years since alfie died.. your son Alfie junior and daughter Brielle build their empire, they had gone bigger then the Shelby's, stronger and more powerfull..They were a immediate threat to their business....with you as advisor ofcourse... and then one morning when you were on your usual walk, your usual round of feeding the ducks.. a empty old bottle with the Solomons logo washed up.. you just knew it was time.. to continue the plan.. which you had been preparing for years. 

you killed the shelby's.. one by one.. 

You went to Polly First.. you got inside claiming to have known her little girl.. she ofcourse wanted to speak to you.. after a little conversation.. you thought slitting her throat would be fitting.. Unfortunatly the plan went sideways when her son Michael came in.. you slit his throat too..

After that Finn Shelby.. You had been playing him for months..when he helped carry your groceries inside because of your bad back.. Which you didnt have.. You shot him in the head.. which was a shame. you quite liked him.

Then you waited a month.. 

After the month you went to Arthur.. You put ratpoison in his cocaine..You had planned for the wife to go quick, a simple gunwound..but she took the coke to.. Then you took the Son Billy and had him enrolled into a orphanage, in scotland.. not wanting Tommy to find him.. because after all Billy had a chance at being good.

After the Eldest brothers family you went to None other then Ada and Karl..You killed both with a gunshot to the chest..

After waiting another month..

You killed his uncle and Curly..both shot.

After that you shot his closer friends..

After another month you managed to take Ruby and Charlie.. giving them the same treatment as billy.

Then you waited two weeks.. 

Then you found Lizzie..the mother of his daughter. You send her head to him.

which brought you to now.

Your son walked infront of you.. his frame reminded you of Alfie, he was only 5.7ft like his dad. but he was a broad and strong.. his men killed their way through the house.. checking each room, when you finally arrived at the last door in the library.. the men walked in followed by your son.. you yourself following behind..

''Mister Shelby.. Finally. We meet'' You spoke fixing your bright yellow dress.

He looked up, he looked terrible, tired, defeated.. a empty shell.

''You're the person that killed my Family?'' He suddenly got up raising his gun towards you. shaking as his eyes watered..

Not flinching you stepped forward.. passing Alfred whom was trying to stop you.

''No it's alright. '' Sitting down in a chair infront of his desk you crossed your legs. 

''Who..who are you? Who the FUCK are you?! HOW did you manage to.. to..'' He shouted 

You wiped some of his drips of spit of your cheek. ''Kill your family? Outsmart you?''

''Who..'' He said his hand shaking so much you would be sure he couldnt even pull the trigger.

''Let me introduce myself. Ofcourse. My name is Queenie Francis Solomons. You knew my late husband. Alfie Solomons. Wandering Jew.. Baker of *Bread*.. King of Camden.'' 

''Alfie..He had a wife?'' asked suprised..

''And A son.'' You said motioning to Alfie junior. ''A daughter. Brielle..and I was pregnant with our third..But it died. Miscarriage.. you see. When I found Alfie he was very much alive I was shocked to see you almost missed him.. You hit his cheek, cheekbone.. nothing a good stitch wouldnt fix..Still seeing your husband bleeding out with our Cyril distressingly trying to help him..Lets say it's not the best.. but nevertheless I tried carrying. the stress and weight was to much. I fell the wrong way, the stress got to me..and then it happend. Alfie was very much awake and he had to go through that too..''

''I'm.. sorry..'' Was the only thing he could say.

''I ended up.. holding his body up until the freezing night..when he finally passed away due to hypothermia.. You see Alfie doesnt blame you..He was truly your friend.. a disfunctional one but still. He respected you.''

Tommy stayed silent

'' Alfie and I were always a match made in whatever you believe in. Heaven. Hell.. Tommy. I'm calling you Tommy if you don't mind.. Tommy do you play chess?''

''Yes'''

''What is the function of the Queen in Chess?''

''Protecting the king.''

''Protecting the king. SO yes when my husband was out making sure we would have a good life. I went out making sure he would have a long life. You see I'm a good strategist. Alfie didnt have magic glasses. he had me.. and I had little spies everywhere. even in your very home..I predicted all your steps.. Except killing him.''

He was silent watching me

''Did you know he was living on borrowed time? the doctor said he was so far gone he had maybe short of a year to live..He retired in hope to borrow more time to be with us. hold his third child..maybe once.. You knew he was dying.. you knew he would be gone. and yet you chose to take his last bit of time..''

''Misses Solomons..I'm sorry..''

''Hush. not now. let me finish. We already decided not to let him fade away. We decided five months.. until the birth of our child. and then he would die. in a fuckin honorable way.. So there it is. my big speech before I kill you.

''He came to the beach because he knew I would come. He knew Misses Solomons. He told me where he would be. he knew he would be dying.''

not knowing that, it did feel right. he wasnt lying.. living with Alfie made you a lie detector.

''You're telling the truth.''

''I am.''

''Then I'm giving you a choice.. Live.. and be empty like you are now for the rest of your life.or. point that gun at yourself and die by the sword you have been living by. like he.''

''My children, Charlie and Ruby.''

''Dead'' You lied

He raised the gun to you.. before raising it to his own head

''Big fucks small..'' He said.

''Ta Ra mister Shelby.''

A shot was heard and brains were splashed against the walls..