You know why, I hate waking up in the morning, in Vert's basilicom? Well, there is only one reason, and I bet you know where this is going. VERT WAS IN BED WITH ME! If Chika finds her with me, she will punch and kick me every which way. Well I am glad Vert, was wearing at least SOME clothing and wasn't completely nude.

When I go back to Planeptune, hopefully she won't do this anymore. That's Nepgear's job back home, I think. I used instant transmission to get to the basilicom's gates.

"Zack, I have something important to tell you." My sword told me.

"What is it, Rekka?"

"There is someone named Abaron who wants you dead. He is an arcosian. Think of him as Frieza, back in your world." Well, that is surprising to hear, because usually there was never anyone in existence like that. The arcosians are back in Universe 7 and they only exist there, unless one of them, can travel through different dimensions. That is impossible! There is no way there is a time-traveling arcosian. Either that, or there is something bigger going on here. There must be some kind of alliance, of arcosians, in this universe up in space. That want my head.

"If that's the case, let him come. I am going to enjoy every minute of beating his ass." I crackled my knuckles, eyes flickering teal, ready to fight. I felt an energy spike, behind me. I knew that was Green Heart. I mean sure I can detect these kinds of things, but I just knew that was her.

"Oh Zackary!" She called to me, as I tried to sneak away into town, but she was right in front of me a few seconds later.

"Why do you always transform?" No really, I was always seriously having this question for the past two weeks I have been here. For some reason, she almost always transformed to her Green Heart HDD form. I thought it tired the goddesses out. She made her breasts bounce on purpose, getting closer to me.

"What you don't like when I transform?" Well I will tell you one thing, her act is working. I am already enticed by not just her breasts, but how beautiful she was. It didn't matter, she was beautiful either way, when she was in her normal form or in her HDD form. I don't think she is acting though, since she told me.

Flashback, 3 days earlier...

I was in the bathroom, well more specifically I was in the shower, taking it.

"Man, I am seriously exhausted, from training today." Then I heard a voice from behind, telling me. "Well how about I let you relax for a little bit?"

Wait, hold up... I looked behind and saw Vert there completely nude. I immediately looked away from her, with a beet red face.

"V-v-vert! Hey what do you think you are doing!?" I almost shouted, clearly embarrassed.

"I found you in here, so I decided to join you." She must have had a plan to make this happen.

"Vert, are you acting?" My question confused her.

"Ehh? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, are you acting all lovey-dovey like this to me just to be nice? Or do you actually like-like me?" I felt her hug my back with her breasts pressed against it.

"Zack, I do love you silly! I will try to spend as much time as I can with you." She licked my ear then a little bit, causing me to flinch from that weird sensation.

"V-vert!" She giggled, seeing my reaction.

Back to Present Day

I was in a bit of a predicament right now, since Green Heart was getting way too close for comfort.

"N-no-no... that's not it! It's just that you are beautiful either way. I don't think you would need to transform." Green Heart was happy to hear that from me. "Aww, that's so sweet of you. By the way why are you out here?" She went back to her normal serious personality, not that she won't flirt with me at all or whatever.

"At first, I was going out here to train, but my sword told me that an enemy similar to the one that I faced at home, is coming here to kill me." I wasn't wrong, since he did face Frieza, two times. The first time I fled with Gohan and Krillin, then the second time we actually fought.

"Ah, there you are." Besides me and Vert. There was some other people here, since I could sense their power levels. I heard an incoming shot of ki, coming towards us.

"VERT look out!" I pushed her from the shot, and swatted it away, towards a mountain as it shattered it to pieces.

'That was way too close. But where did it come from?' I thought.

I saw a stranger, that was now covered in a full suit of body armor. With two familiar faces that I remember.

"Well my boss was right about you. You are a saiyan." His metallic voice sounded throughout his armor.

"And you must be Abaron? Am I right?"

"Correct. Man, you were surely informed of my boss and my comrades as well, right?"

"No, just you." I told him.

"ENOUGH OF THIS CHATTER!" Linda told the both of us.

"Calm down, Linda." Abaron told the girl.

"BUT HE'S RIGHT THERE, KILL HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT!"

"Yeah, chu!"

"So the rat, has come too, huh?" I asked, with a sweet smile that was a little bit too much for Warechu.

"H-Hey I am a mouse, not a rat, chu!"

"Same thing!" I replied, back to my serious mood.

"Now that would be unfortunate, kill my enemy before I even get to know what he is capable of." He looked towards me, "I rather test your abilities for myself."

"As do I..." I told the arcosian, with a smirk. Finally a battle I was waiting for.

"Vert, I mean Green Heart, can you handle the other two?"

She readied her spear, saying "I would be honored to." She pouted afterwards, that I was fighting alone without her. "You can join me, when you defeated those two, you know." I told her, and she nodded in understanding.

"How about we fight in the skies above?" I asked Abaron and he agreed. We ascended up into the sky, to start our fight.

"Before we start, I would like to know your name, saiyan monkey." I got out of my combat stance, confused, but told him anyway.

"My name is Zackary." I told him.

"Hmm, Zackary. Well let's fight!" We both got into our combat stances, waiting for the first move.

The battle between Abaron and Zack is about to begin...