Chapter 8

A To be honest it is my fault I mean I've caused this, without me they wouldn't be hurt at all or anything. I don't even know if these guys are with my dad, but I have no idea what's gonna happen. I've been screaming for a few minutes now."Shut it kid." The guy yells then slaps me causing a few tears to slip.
I was taken out of the room with the others, even with my many pleas and all they wouldn't let up.

"Please." I whisper looking down, the man walks up to me. "What?" He spits.

"Don't hurt my family."

*Unknown P.O.V*

"We got her." Greg says.

Great.

"But there's a problem."

"And what will that be?" I crack my fingers. "We picked up two more during the snatch." He replies.

"Get rid of them, I need the girl-" They cut me off.

"Their close friends."

"Figure it out."

*Niall's P.O.V*

All I can think about is Jess and how to save her, they took about a few hours ago we could hear screaming outside but it soon stopped. We just hope she's ok, but at this moment Dani's crying in the corner and I'm trying to figure this out. Could it be her real dad? We signed the adoption papers so she's legally ours. He didn't even want to keep her so that settles that. So who?

*Third person's P.O.V*

The guys back at the house woke up that day, only to find three close missing people. Of course they freaked out, Jessica's dad also came into mind. But their curiousness was put to end when a note was found on the fridge.

If you wanna see them again, bring 2,ooo dollars to the abandoned warehouse near the lake, be there by nine that night. If you call the police you won't see the little girl again. If you fail to make our requests your friends will end up in body bags.

Once they read the note Eleanor wanted to call the cops because she was frightened. "Are you crazy?" Louis took the phone from her grasp. "We'll lose her." He sighed sitting down.

"What do we do?" Liam chirped in, worry was hinted in his voice. By now everyone was scared of this major problem that's occurred. "We do as we were told, give them the money." Louis responds looking frightened for himself, his responsibility had be taken right beneath him. "Management would never let us do that." Harry says running a hand over his curls.

"That's why we won't tell them."

*Jessica's P.O.V*

They've been ignoring me for awhile now even though I've been saying I'm starving, they won't even give me anything. To stop my whining they've gagged me with a bandanna, I tried to spit it our but that just got them to tie it to my face. I'm even tied to a chair with my wrists tied against my back. They've left, I have no idea where I am. Or anything, but it kind of looks like a closet. I hear screaming outside the small closet area. "Let me go!" It sounds like Dani. I yell for her just at least to hear me, but it comes out more as a muffle.

"Where's Jessica?" She spits. What have I gotten them into? "I'd worry about yourself then the girl." The guy grunts. I twist and turn in the chair hopes of getting it the least bit loose. But they tied me down to darn tight, all I can do is hope she'll be ok. "Dani!" It sounds like Niall now, I listen carefully. "Let me go." Niall hisses, there's a chuckle in response. "Id comply with us if you want to see that girl again, was it Jessica?" I can't see his face but I know there's a twisted smirk upon it.

"Don't touch her!" He yells, I wince at his loudness. "Their here." Someone says. There's a click then the door opens. Niall and Dani are being ushered towards the door with tape on their mouths. "Let's go little one." The guy chuckles and reaches to untie me. I get set to run as he does it. "Don't get any ideas when I do this." He says, but he seemed to be one of the nicer ones I've encountered.

Soon as he unties me I jump up and shove him hard as my tiny muscles can, I don't expect it to do much so I hurry out the door and shut it locking it as done so. I run off away from the direction of the guy. I hear sounds of pounding and screaming so I follow them, even if my gut tells me not to. I mean I horror films that's how you die.

"Let's see what's taking him so long with the girl." Says a man, I believe it's the guys from earlier. "He better not be foolin' around." The other huffs, the thought of that just makes me wince. They walk off after shutting a door, I swear there's more doors in this place then a house or a shop. I mean how many rooms do you want to keep us in? Gezz.

I take off towards the door after there out of site. Being cautious, I open the door slowly. Inside is two people with their hands tied behind their back and a bag over their faces. I quietly shut the door behind me. "Listen, I know your here," The voice comes from one of them, it's not hard to tell it's Niall's. "Let us go and we won't tell anyone what happened. Please." I rush to Niall.

"Niall." I breath and hug him. "Jessi?" Both of them say, knowing the other one was Dani I smile. I take the bag from their heads. "It's me, we gotta go they'll figure out I got away." I say as I attempt to untie them. "How'd you get away?" Dani asks. "They guy went to untie me and I pushed him and locked the door." I say, the knots on the rope are tighter then I imagined.

"Did they hurt you?" Niall asks this time. I shake my head, disregarding the slap I'm fine. "What happened to your eye?" He nudges towards me. I haven't noticed the gap on my eyebrow. "Nothing." I respond. He doesn't ask anymore. "I can't get the knots." I sigh. Dani looks to me. "We'll get out of here." She reassures me.

"I'll go fine something sharp." I say standing up. "No, I can't let you go back there." Niall say, he tries the ropes on his hands. "Niall, Dani your my family and I won't let family down." I say and run off on my mission to find something to get them out.

------------------------------------------

How'd you like it? Thanks for all the support you've all given me on this, I absolutely love it, I also love reading your comments really.

We got a little over 1k reads!!! I didn't expect it for this book, if I fail to update please message me and bug me many times, I'm serious and I won't go off on you.
I'm also adding another character, I'll have a little contest to see who gets the spot. The first person to post a comment that makes my day, votes and messages me when their done gets the role ^~^ only open for so long. MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVIES! I love you all, hope it's a wonder Christmas for all of you!

Anyway back to our Jessica, what has she gotten herself into? Who are these guys and why do they want her? It's a lot to take in, as always vote, comment and I'll see you in the next thing I make.

~The_note_ninja