Chapter 6

After that night things weren't the same, I have avoided the guys and girls for a week now and they attempt to talk to me but I just walk away. Lily and I are closer now, the guys still take me to school but we don't talk, at least I don't.

I'm laying in bed on a Saturday, I don't wanna see them, not after this.I huff as my hunger gets the best of me. I shrug the blankets off and get up. I can smell food, I walk down to see all of the guys sitting at the table but Harry cooking. They all have their heads in their hands, I have sympathy for them, I don't wanna be mad, but I've been used for too long, I have to teach them a lesson. The bottom stair squeaks as I make it down.

Their heads turn to me, begging for me to give in. I walk to the fridge. "Do you want some? It's your favorite." Harry cooed. I look up to meet his tired and over done eyes, I shake my head and grab an apple off the counter, I walk to the stairs. "Wait!" I hear, it makes me stop and turn around. "I know we did wrong by not telling you, but you can't just ignore us all your life. Jessica we love you more than anything, we hope you can forgive us. Now get down here and eat with us." Louis tells me with a hint if anger in his voice, without hesitation I go sit next to Niall.

His eyes are all red and puffy, I guess they care, but it doesn't make up for the lying. I let my good nature get the best of me and get up and give my Nialler a hug. He jumps a little but gives in. I don't let go, I've been mean I know it, but I've been used so many times, it's so hard to trust. "Please, forgive us." He whispers. I pull away. "I can't just forgive you guys, I've have been used my whole life, I've wished for something like this for so long in the orphanage. But people never tell the truth , they use you until they can't anymore and I'm done." Tears at the rim of my eyes.

"Now, they must have told you that I'm a hard person to change if they didn't you should have known to pick another kid, because soon as I trust people everything goes down hill, so I'm going to ask you guys once more, do you want me or should I go back." The tears now going down my face. "Jess." Liam trails off. "That's what I tho..." I'm stopped with a group hug. "Jess we could never give you back because we love you too much to even think about it, I know it was wrong but if it didn't happen we wouldn't have you." Zayn looks me in the eyes and tells me. I sniffle.

"Please forgive us." Harry pleas. I look at all of their faces. I pull from the hug, their faces confused, I run up the stairs. I hear their voices behind me, I'm a bit faster so I run into my room and scoot under my bed. "Where did she go?" Niall asks, I giggle. "How did we mess up?" Lou asks. "I don't know." I hear a voice say but I can't tell who it is. "You didn't." I yell once I can't see their feet anymore. "I heard her." Liam says. "I know." Zayn says back.

I crawl out. "Jess, where were you." Niall walks to me. "Hiding that's how you play." I laugh. He does the same. "lets continue." I suggest. We decide to keep playing, Harry is counting while the rest of us hide. I run off with Niall beside me, I think Lou went off on his own and Zayn and Liam went together. "So where will we hide?" Niall asks once we are upstairs. "I'm not sure how about in here?" I pull him into the bathroom and close the door back. "What if he comes in here?" He asks.

"We get in the shower." I pull the curtain back enough for us to get in then I close it back. "He'll never find us." We go quiet as we hear the door open after thirty minutes. "Where could they be?" I hear a voice probably Liam's say. "Shhh! They could be listening." Lou I think says. I look at Niall his expression the same as mine, holding in our laughs. After another five minutes me and Niall decide to give up since we're both hungry.

We walk out and go to the kitchen. "Where were you guys?!" Louis rushes to me. I shrug. "Well hiding for like an hour but you idiots couldn't fine our awesome spot!" I yell, smiling as I walk to the fridge. "Order pizza?" Zayn walks in with a phone in his hand. We all nod and he went to call. We head to the couch and watch tv.

**
After eating pizza and lounging around, a question enters my mind, it's one that's been bothering me for awhile. I let my mouth speak for it's self. "How'd that magazine get in my room?" I stare blankly at the wall in front of me.

---------------------------••------------

Hers the shortest chapter I've made but I felt bad for waiting a Month or so to publish this :/ ima bad person.

The_note_ninja