Chapter 7

The guys had an interview so it's only me and the girls here tonight it's, I look at the clock. '8:00' they guys should be here in like an hour.

Movement by my window interrupts me, I invert my gaze to the window. There's a tall man, with a black hoddie covering his face, he carries something in his right hand, I blink a few times to make sure I'm seeing this right.

He starts to move toward the house full of us girls. I take off down the stairs. "L-LOCK THE DOOR!" I yell out of breath. Dani comes to my side. "Jess what's wrong?" She asks worried, I shake my head and take off to the door, but a hand slips around my waist.... curse my small muscles.

"Hey! Tell me first." Dani losens her grip a bit. "I saw a man coming towards us, I'm scared." I burry my head into her shirt. "I'm gonna get her some water, Perrie, El can you make sure it's locked?" Dani's voice rumbles through her chest. But what if he gets them. I sob.

"Jessi what's wrong sweetie?" Dani sits me down on a chair, I sniffle. "What if he gets them?" I look at her. "Are you sure you saw someone?" She grabs a glass and heads to the sink. "Dani you don't understand you don't know what my real dad is able to do..." Our heads snap back with the sound of glass shattering.

"Stay."

I want to decline but I know it's the best. After a few minutes I don't hear anything. Then I hear a loud scream. I run to the girls. "Dani, Perrie, El?!" I run into a body on the way to the living room. I look up to see Louis, he looks down at me. "What's wrong?" He looks at my puffy eyes. "Where's the girls?" I panic. "They're in the living room with the boys, why?" He picks me up, I place my face into his neck.

"I heard yelling a a glass shattering, and a man was o-outside. H-he was coming in." I cry into him, he pats my back. "Who?" He questions farther. I just shrug. "Eleanor dropped a glass, and when Dani looked outside Harry walked in and scared her." Louis informs me, I nod.

"I'm going to bed." I whisper. He holds my arm. "If you said you saw someone than I don't want you to sleep alone." He says to me. "Dani can come." I didn't want anyone but if I had to it's gotta be the noodles. "You head up and get changed and I'll get her." Without complaint I go up and change into a tank top and some long sleep pants that's fuzzy.

Curiosity gets to me and I stare out the window.

Nothing.

Did I ever actually see anything? I mean I could have imagined it, but what lengths would my father go through to get me? He didn't even want me in the first place. Blue hasn't even came, or called since I've left. Does she hate me too?

"Jess." I look over to see Dani in a big shirt and some boxers probably Liam's.

"Hummm?" I look at her. "Wanna get some sleep, everyone else is heading to bed." She goes to my bed a draws back the covers. I nod and turn the light off which only leaves a dim night light in the corner on. Soon we drift into a silent sleep.

**

"Don't touch her." I hear I think Dani's voice grow, I don't move. "Shut up!" A man's voice hisses lowly, I close my eyes tightly. No it can't be, please no. "Your lucky if he won't hurt you." The man says. I open my eyes. "No please don't hurt her, or them." They're eyes snap towards me, there's two big men and Dani's hands are tied behind her back.

"Look who's awake." The other guy chuckles lowly, like he doesn't want to wake anyone up. "Yeah we though we were gonna have to grab another hostage to get you, but we got here quietly.Now hands behind your back or we'll hurt her." The other guy which was larger holds her arm tightly, which causes her to whimper.

I gulp, but nod. I get up and hold them behind my back, the small man which is the main one, pushes me onto the bed a ties my hands. My heart beat quickens. "Leave her alone." I her what I think Niall's voice say, I peak behind me. He's unaware of Dani being there, or the big guy, the big guy pushes her down onto the bed a takes one hand and covers Niall's mouth and the other grabs his hands.

"I guess we'll have another hostage." The small guy says. He snatches me back up. I get a look at Niall who's struggling in his grip as he ties his hands. "Lets go before we're caught." The small guy says. They place tape on all three of our mouths, and a bag so we couldn't see.

Soon enough I feel the cool metal of a floor on my arm, then the car moves.

This is it, I caused this, it's me that got Niall and Dani caught. Only if they picked another girl and other girl... I should have tried harder to keep them out, to be taken back, I should have known that this would have happened but I don't know what he wants, he's never loved me.

**

The bags were taken off our heads, we're in some room that's rather chilly. "Don't hurt yourselves." The big guy chuckles. "Dan don't hurt them the boss said not to." The small guy said to what seems to be Dan. "Greg, I know don't push it." Dan says back.

Dan seems to have a knife with him, he comes towards me.

I close my eyes unable to talk because of the tape. My wrists get cut free. I look at him. "If any of you try anything I'll hurt the girl." Dan warns as Greg unties, Niall and Dani. They back away and leave locking the door to this small room. We pull the tape off of our mouths. "Are you ok Jessica?" Niall comes to my side along with Dani.

I look down. "Guys I'm sorry." I say lowly. "This isn't your fault, we're gonna be rescued." Dani reassures me. "No! Listen to me, you have no idea what he can do, he can make a person disappear if he wanted, he'll kill you. And it's my fault, I got away, I accepted you, I opened up and loved again, had a family, but I got selfish." I sob a little and sit in the corner.

"I should have kept to my saying..."

I sniff.

"People lie."

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update, but it was made in a hurry, more updates I swear but I have school .-. Ugh! and I have homework.... anyway thanks for the votes... And lily sorry I made you wait.

Until next time.

~the_note_ninja