Chapter2

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I woke up with everyone with me holding me. I slowly crept out of there arms without being noticed.

I giggled because they were cuddled together I had to get a picture. I saw Louis's phone and grabbed it hoping there wasn't a passcode which there wasn't.

Silly Louis, I snapped a picture of them and posted it on twitter and went to his notes and typed. Hey guys I went for a walk not far just to let you know -J. I to get dressed putting on some jeans and a sweatshirt the boys got me on the way home ....we went shopping.

I also took my iPhone they got me too. I rushed outside and into the woods looking at everything, I knew my way back so it would be fine.

*Louis's P.O.V*

We woke up without a little girl in the bed. "Guys where's Jessica ?" I panicked. "What?!" They shot up. I quickly grabbed my phone and saw the note. "Hey guys I went for a walk not far just to let you know..J" I read aloud. The boys looked at me and grabbing our shoes. I pulled up Jessi's contact on my phone and clicked dial. "Come on Jess.." I whispered. a smile came to my face. "H...Hello?" She answered. "Jess where are you?" I asked.

"Umm in the woods." She said. "Thank god Jess we were worried you know." Harry and Niall Said into the phone. "Oh sorry." She said. "Hey babe it's ok how about you head back and we go to the park?" I suggested. "OK!" She yelled and we laughed at her.

As we did the line went dead from where she hang up. "LADS! Lets get ready we're going to the park!" I yelled, a smile on my face. We all took off to our rooms.

*Jess's P.O.V*

I smiled when I hung up, those idiots. I laughed to myself. I only met them yesterday but I love them yet I haven't told them that or them to me. I sighed.

I heard a noise behind me and quickly turned to see what it was......nothing. I scrambled to get my phone.. another thing about me when I hear a noise I wanna be on the phone so I won't feel... alone.

I dialed Louis's number.... no answer. I dialed Niall's next... "Hello?" I was so relived when he said that. " Hey Niall!" I said trying to make it look like I was bored. "What's wrong? Are you ok? LOUIS!" He said . I laughed. Niall it's ok I just got scared." I laughed. "Of what?" Louis's voice boomed through the phone.

"It's nothing ok." I stated not wanting them to worry. "Jess it's everything ok?" Harry's voice said... I guess I'm on speaker. "I just heard something behind me and I got scared." I admitted. "You should hurry back." I heard Liam say. "Umm ok but I ....I don't know how." I said sadly. "Stay we're coming!" They shouted. "Please don't hang..." I was interrupted by beeping signaling they hung up. "Up." I stated out loud.

I started to walk the way I came hoping that was the way. I pushed my blonde hair out of my eyes. "Phst who needs them to talk to." I said to myself knowing I'm scared of anything out here, but strong for whatever it is or was.

I heard laughing and yelling. I was curious of what it was so I walked that way thinking it could be the boys. As soon as I saw the guy well teen looks... ummm 17 to easily can over power me.

I froze slowly backing away. *Snap* Darn stupid twigs! He looked at me and as I to him. He had a evil glint. "LOU,HARRY,LIAM,NIALL,ZAYN!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. He slowly shook his head. "Who A...are you?" I stuttered. "Come here I will help out." He evilly. I shook my head no and ran fast as my legs would carry me.

"Help!" I screamed again and again. " HEY! Get back here pretty little girl." He growled. I finally make it to an opening seeing Louis getting his shoes on to come look for me. "Help!" I scream again louder. He looks at me before calling the lads to come and they jog to me their only about a couple feet away.

Suddenly I'm grabbed. "Sto....." I began to muffle , he's holding my mouth. "Sorry guys this is my sister she's sick and ran away." He came up with a lie. "ummmff" I muffled. I kicked and thrashed.

"Put her down now!" Louis yelled. "Yea we know that story that she's your sister is a lie because she's our sister!" Niall yelled. I bit his hand. "Ow you dirtbag!" He grabbed my nose and covered my mouth so I couldn't breath.

They ran to me and Niall punched him and he let go of my nose , I gasped for air. "Let go of me!" I yelled. Liam ripped me from him and held me tight and wouldn't let me see what's going on no matter how hard I tried. I finally gave up and buried my head in his neck not letting myself cry.

I closed my eyes drifting off. I woke up to see a worried Louis and scared others. They walked out without noticing my awaking. I rolled my eyes.

I ran to the shower and turned it on and locking my bedroom door. and back to the shower.

** I wrapped a fluffy towel around me and one for my hair and left to my closet. I picked out some light jeans and a t-shirt that said I heart batman which I love batman so it works out. I put my wet hair into a ponytail. And put my clothes on and went downstairs slowly to see the boys and 3 girls? Huddled together.

"She's gonna be ok." The girl hugging Lou said. "I'm worried that she's gonna be well not the same girl she was I know she already was broken but this accident may make her worse." Louis cried.

I silently rolled my eyes and coughed loudly to be known. "Jess?" Niall mumbled. I laughed. "You people act like I'm dead." I laugh harder.

I ran to the couch and gave Harry and Niall a hug since the others had someone. "We ... are you ok like with what happened ?" Harry asked then soon got slapped in the head by Niall. "Harry! Bloody gosh you ask those questions like that!" Niall scolded. Jess brave, strong be strong Jess. "No it's ok I'm fine." I lie I really was shocked for reasons if I wasn't saved what would have happened and why did he want me.

I turned my head to see the 3 girls smiling at me. "Hi I'm Jessica but call me Jess." I say. The one that was with Louis introduces herself first. "Eleanor but you can call me El." she said.

The next one come to me she was with Liam and her hair looks like noodles, I giggle as she comes near me. "What?" She asks. I shake my head. " Well I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani." She said a bit nervous probably because I laughed at first. " Dani to answer why I laughed it was because your hair looks like noodles and I liked it." I admitted which when I did she seemed to relax.

A girl with blonde hair came to me. "Perrie you can call me .... well Perrie." She laughed so did I .

We all talked and I found out Perrie was in a band Little Mix and El was a model and Dani was a dancer. We talked and talked. Then we decided to watch Toy Story.

Maybe I will have the life I have always wanted and have a forever home. Maybe they won't Lie.

_________________________

Sorry for errors 😊