Chapter 4

After the park we went home and had dinner with everyone, after that we said put goodbyes to the girls and all went to bed.

*Dream*

I look around. "Hello?" I call staring at nothingness. I believe it's a ally , but maybe not. "So you have made it. Hum?" A deep voice rings in my ears. "Dad?" I croak. I hear him laugh evilly.

"So you remember me?" His smile brightens the darkness surrounding me. "How could I forget? You made me have to go house to house." I tell him,almost crying. "You wouldn't have to leave if you just.... MINDED!" I flinched at his loud booming voice echoing.

"You..." I look away, "Beat me and where going to do those things you did to mum." I finish off. "Your mother deserved what she got!" His angry voice yelled back. "Why?" I whisper, crying at the memory of my mother. "Don't speak back!" He barked. I'm crying, the thing I swore never to do, I had too much of it. I cried when he made her disappear, and when I was at that home.

"Now come here." He moves his finger towards me. "No!" I cry trying to get away from him. I run though darkness, hitting things on the way. I see the exit, so I speed up. When I'm able to touch the exit a hand slips around my waist. This is it..I'm never going to get away.... not this time.

*End of dream*

I jolt Awake whimpering. I look around half expecting to be at his house. Once I realize I'm not I curl up in a ball and cry silently. I know he's coming for me, and will hurt them. But I need them, they gave me what I always wanted.

Becoming lost in my own thoughts, I finally look At my phone to see it's only 4:46. I wipe my eyes and get up, I think school starts at 7:00 so I need to get ready even if it is early. I pull myself out of my comfy bed and head to the shower. I turn on it and close and lock the bathroom door.

I step in after I slip my clothes off. I'm engulfed into the warmth of the shower. I sand there and just feel the water. Once I thought I wasted too much time on that I wash my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner, and bathe with vanilla body wash.

Once I'm done I slip out, wrapping a white fluffy towel around me and one for my hair. I unlocked the door and locked my room door. After I did I slipped on some underwear. I went to my closet for the first day of my school wear. I schemed everything until I found some light wash jeans and a 'Little Mix' t-shirt.

I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair let it stay in its blonde wavy locks. I went and unlocked my door and put some socks on and my red converse. I checked the clock, 6:30 it read. "Wow." I mumble, I thought I only spent a second in the shower. I smell bacon and other good things down stairs.

I skip down. I see Harry cooking and Niall on his phone, Liam also, Zayn ... probably doing his hair or asleep, and Lou is nowhere to be found. I creep up on them. I yell really loud, "AHHH!" They look at me and smile. "Looks who's ready." Liam resorted, I laughed. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to get ready." I respond. I sat down. "What time were you up?" Harry asks from the stove.

"Like 4:46." I answer him. "You need rest." Niall says looking away from his phone, I nod in response. "So what's to eat?" I question changing the subject. "Well I, the amazing chief, is making bacon, eggs, and sausage." Harry turns to me smiling while he turns the stove off. "Which is now done." He adds.

"FOOD!" Niall yells, fist pumping into the air. "Jess gets a plate first." Harry says, making me a plate. "Aww." Niall whines, I laugh at him. Once Harrys done making my plate I grab it from him,"Thanks Hazza." I thank him.

I sit back down and enjoy my bacon. "What's for breakfast?" Lou skips into the room. I tell him. He smiles at me and goes to get him some like the others. Once we'er all eating I ask him a question, "Where's Zayn?" I look at everyone. "Him and Perrie had important things to do..." Louis gets cut off by Liam giving him a glare. "He means they have Perrie's band meeting and she asked Zayn to come." Liam corrects him, which leave me wondering.

After we're done we head out the door. "Lets get going!" I say excitedly, urging Louis to drive. "Jessie calm down, I'm going." He laughs starting the car. "What time is it?" I question looking out the window smiling. "6:45." Harry answers. My eyes go wide. "OMG! Guys school starts in 15 minutes!" I rush to tell them, they look at me. "Jess, we will be there in 5 minutes and you'll have 10 minutes before class starts to get your things." Liam tells me.

I smile.

**

"BYE JESSICA! We love you!" The boys yell as I get out of the car. "Love ya too." I say waving as I walk into the building. As I walk in I head to the office. "Hello." I say as I walk into it. The desk lady gives me a look. "Hi, what do you need." She questions me pushing her glasses to the bridge of her nose. "I'm new." Is all I say adjusting the flower back bag.

"I see, your name?" She types away into the computer, I think for a moment. I've never asked what my new last name was... it didn't seem important. "Jessica." I tell her not knowing what to say. She gives an annoyed look. "Jessica?" She signals for my last name. "Um, I'm not sure of what it is, ma'am." I look down.

"I don't play games." She warns. "I'm sorry ma'am , I'm just not sure because I wasn't told what last name I got." I sighed, knowing she would be confused. Her face softened. "Dear what do you mean?" She had a sympathy look. "Oh, I'm adopted." I whisper the last part. "I'm sorry." She said, I looked at her. "For what, I'm happier than ever now." I smile.

"Ok, so who's the parent or parents, so I can see your last name. "Um, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Mailk, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne." I inform her. She looks confused. "Oh, and their guys, to be exact One Direction." I smile, which she returns. After a moment of typing she tells me.

"Well here, you only have one of their last name, which I believe is the oldest. Jessica Tomlinson." She tells me, I smile. She gives me my classes, and I go to them.

__________________________

Hey! I need a character so the first one to comment to ask is it! She's gonna be Jessie's best frand! ^_^

Anyway sorry it took long I have 3 other story's too if ya wanna know it's:

Hope, Over again, and The end is near.

Check therm out please!

BYE!

~the_note_ninja~