Chaper3

"Umm what happened to your face?" Niall asked, why did he have to bring it up I even forgot.

"Nothing." I said too quickly turning my head. "Jessi what happened really?" El asked. " I um fell?" It sounded more like a question.

"Jessica." Louis warned. "My..l..l.last dad he umm well he kind of hit me before I was dropped off and it happened to be the day I came." I try to be strong for them heck even myself.

"Sweetie..." Perrie started. "No it's ok you didn't know plus I'm fine.." I said and ran to my room and locked the door.

"Please open up its Niall." I sighed getting up and looking at the door... wait no I can't , I won't open it I'm able to cry and break down and I don't want to in front of him or them.

I just went and sat on my bed, in the process I knocked off my tv remote which it sounded loud, I flinched. "Jessica a..are you ok? Open the door!" Niall said with worry. "I'm fine." I repeat. "Open up or so god hel..." I cut him off by opening the door. Soon enough I was in a big bear hug.

"Niall?" I said. "I'm always here for you ... we all are." He spoke quietly.

*2weeks later*

I lay in bed just thinking before I have to get up. The boys run though the door, and smile at me. "We enrolled you in school!" Liam said. "Yay!" I yell and smile the boys just give me weird looks. "I never actually been able to stay at a school more than a day so I'm exited!" I filled them in.

"Well love, this is only for now we have tours so you will be coming with us ." Lou said."Ok boo bear." I replied. "Can we go to the park since I will start school tomorrow?" (A/N it's Sunday ) They all nodded. "Get dressed and I will invite the girls over ." Zayn said, Harry gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug. "Jessi bear if you need me call." As he said it he made his way out. Harry is the only one to call me Jessi bear.

I hopped in the shower and bathed my body also my hair. After I was done I rapped a towel around me and one for my hair. I went to look in my closet I grabbed light ripped jeans and a orange t-shirt that said 'True Love' .

After I slipped them on I blow dried my hair and brushed it down. "Perfect." I whisper. I grab my converse which were red and put them on, I headed down stairs. "Guys I'm ready." I say as I make it down.

"Jess!" The girls yelled smiling and running toward me with open arms. I have grown fond of them and the boys so I run to the hugging them. "Hi." I mumble in the hug.

We head out the door and into the car, we sing some random songs that came on the radio. "We're here!" Lou yelled turning off the car. I quickly jumped out the car heading towards the playground.

I'm 10 so what's having some fun gonna do? I hear the boys yelling after me and I stop to wait on them.

"Where were...you going?" Dani asks out of breath , I just laugh and point to the playground a little ways away. "Ok then what are we waiting on?" Niall yells picking me up and running towards the playground. The others take off after us laughing. I move my blonde hair out of my eyes and hug Niall and was suddenly put on something hard." Yay swings!" I yell after I realize what it was.

"Push?" I ask him and he nods. He pushes me a couple of times till I can push myself. Niall soon joins the rest if them on the other swings next to me. "Thanks." I say quietly, they give me weird stares. "For what love?" Liam asks with a confused expression like everyone else.

"For a bit if everything really, if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be here or I wouldn't know what a real home was or anything." I say almost crying. "Hey. We would never imagine us with anyone else than you." Harry says and everyone nodding. "Jess we love you." Lou says and I here lots of 'Yeahs'. I smile. "I love you guys too." I smile dropping a tear. "I love you to."

What would I do without them... probably somewhere worse than my last home but I don't need to think of that that's the past this is the present and my present is better way better than I had ever imagine and this is how I want it.

____________________

This maybe moving fast but.. yeah so yet here is another chapter and by the way check out my other book Hope ! Thanks bye

~The_Note_Ninja~