Chapter 5

I knock on the door when I'm there. I'm very nervous, and not to mention shy. A few seconds later the door opens. "May I help you?" A woman teacher asks. She is older and is like one of those teachers you see in tv with the glasses and all. "I'm Jessica, I'm new." I say not knowing what else to do.

"So your the new one." She says. I nod. "Come in." She pulls me inside. I'm left standing in front of the class while everyone look at me. "Class, this is Jessica...." She trails off looking at me, she signals for my last name. "Tomlinson." I respond. "Tomlinson, Jessica Tomlinson. Darling, you will be sitting by...." She looks around the room. "Lily." She points to the girl. She has dark brown hair and blackish eyes. I go to the desk next to her.

"Hi." She says, I look over at her. "Hi." I smiled. "I'm Lily Thompson." She holds her hand out. "Jessica Tomlinson, but you already knew that.." I shake her hand. "Yea, not to be rude or anything, but do you know One Direction?" She questions. I smile. "Yes, their my...." What do I call them? Parents? Brothers? "Brother/parents." I respond.

"Really? How?" She pushes on, I sigh. It may be the best family I have ever had, but I do miss my mother. "They adopted me." I say the last part quietly. "I'm sorry I didn't know." She tells me. "It's fine, I'm happy the way it is." I smile.

**

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Ok." I end the call. I have a surprise for Jess, my parents and sister wanna meet her, the guys parents do to but today is my day.... we had a fight over who goes first.

**
* Unknown P.O.V*

I will have her back. And this time she won't get away or even see them, I will have her, no matter what happens, I will finish my business.

*Jessica's P.O.V*

The rest of the day I stay by Lily the whole time and she runs me through things. We exchange numbers too. Right now the bells gonna ring in a second. "Are you a car rider?" I ask Lily. "Yes, want me to show you where it is?" She questions. "Yes pleas..." I was cut off by the bell. We all get up and start to move. I follow Lily to the line.

"Maybe you could come over sometime?" She questions. I smile. "I'll ask Louis. He's my legal guardian, but all the boys look after me." I tell her, maybe this will be a new start for me, a fresh start. Not one where you get hurt. She nods. "So Jessica...." I cut her off. "You can call me Jess, Jessi, or just plain old Jessica." I inform her, she smiles. "How about Jess, I like that one." She tells me.

It's been 5 minutes and my ride finally shows. "By Lily." I wave,running to the van. "By Jess!" She kind of shouts and also waves. I hop in the van and shut the door. "So how was today?" I was questioned, I turn to see all 5 boys in the car. "It's was great! I made a new friend!" I explain, smiling the whole time. "I'm glad, I thought you wouldn't like it." Zayn says and the boys agree. "So who's this friend?" He pushes on, I think for a sec. "You think it's a boy." I say.

"No.. well is it?" Louis asks from the driver seat, I'm by the door in the second seats then Liam and Zayn by the window. In the last set of seats there's Niall and Harry. "It's a girl, and her name is Lily. She loves you guys." I say smiling. The boys all exchange expressions, what? "Do you know for sure that she's your friend?" Harry gives me a look. "What are you guys getting at?" I quiz them. "You know since we are One Direction and all, people may..." Lou looks at me. "You know not all people are like that." I spit, I'm very angry at them that they think they're the only reason I can have friends.

I stay quiet. "Jessi please don't act like this..." Liam starts. "Like what? Mad for you people think I only have friends because of you guy?" I direct towards all of them. "Well I don't, she happens to be a nice girl unlike some snotty people , and she doesn't even care that I'm adopted by you guys, even though she loves you. She thinks of me as a normal girl." I finish. Everyone has stunned looks.

We arrive in silence at the house. I follow them into the house, once I'm in I run up to my room. I hear footsteps, I quickly run into my room and shut and lock the door. I slide my book bag off by my door. "Jessica!" I hear beating and yelling on the outside of my door. "Go away! I don't wanna see you guys!" I yell. I turn and look around for some distraction. I see a magazine and grab it. I sit on my bed and look at it.

The headline catches my attention. One Direction adopts? Why did Simon make them? Will they drop her after there image is clean?

I throw the booklet down making a loud noise. I should have known, people do lie, they can't possibly not. I don't know how I haven't learned yet but now I see they were forced to take me. A few tears stain my cheeks. I go to my door and open it. I see all of the guys there. "Jess?" Lou runs to me. I put my hand up. "No, please just.." My cheeks soaking with tears now. "Take me back to where I belong." I finish. They all look worried, with teary eyes. "W-hat?" Niall goes to me with also soaked cheeks.

"You don't have to pretend that you guys want me." I say. "We do want you, and we love you so so so much." Harry comes to me, soon everyone does to. "I saw the magazine, how Simon made you guys take me, how you only needed me long enough to clean your images. And I'm done of being used, I should have known people lie, I should have learned but I though you were different."

___________________________

Cliffhanger? any who Lily here you go, and others that read this, I need one vote and one comment to do another chappie! till next time.

~ the_note_ninja