"What did Shivaay said?" Om asked, Knowing the answer.

"He said he won't do it, it will be as it is. Shivaay's 35, you, Rudy and priyanka sharing the other half of seventy percent shares from your father's , which makes only 11 point something for each of you."

" All I am saying is, why not make it equal for every obeori child, like Tej and Shakti use to have, their shares were directly transferred to their children, making Shivaay having the majority, because he didn't have to share it with anyone but you three have to share it. What is 11% in today's market, this is so unfair, Tej's children just getting minimal of shares. He is the one who made Oberoi industry, his hardwork, he made Oberoi industry this huge, his children deserve to be equal. Gradually, your shares will be more distributed to your children, and what will they get penny?  That's all I am asking, tell me if I am wrong ? Tell me, thinking about your future is wrong?"

"Off course it's wrong, what about Annika haan? Just because you don't like her you'll snatch her rights too haan, jethani ji? I won't let this happen, my daughter will not compromise because of your jealousy!" Pinki replied to jhanvi's unconventional demands, brothers were listening to eveything with ease. While Annika was thinking.

"No. Pinky ma, Jhanvi aunty is right, anyways, I don't want shares in Oberoi industries, it was my father's wealth, I am happy handling his business, so if Jhanvi aunty feels Omru and Priyanka needs the shares then let it be, I won't be starving after that! Right? So Shivaay....I think you should listen to her." Annika gave her point. But next moment she saw a fury eyes which were glaring at her like they'll eat her up, whole. She was taken aback from the reaction.

"Will you just stop giving your precious suggestions, Annika? keep that to yourself!" Shivaay flinched, after saying it a bit rudely, he clearly knew, she is not interested in the shares but being a guardian, friend he knew what importance those few shares had, she always tries to give away shares, she was warned by him to not get involved in this mess, but he regretted how rude his words came out.

"I mean, I am handling this ,so don't ...." He said finally turning to Jhanvi, " Badi maa, I can understand your point, I offered you the alternative suggestions too, why your hell bend on same thing?" This time he was calmer, Om was clenching his jaws, he had enough of this drama already. Everytime, his mother has to talk about it, he left this house just because of these things, now, when he came back after two years, he is standing in same porch again. While Rudy was getting anxious, if Omkara was getting angry Rudra's frustration was a bit higher than him, he sees this drama everyday, its always about money and shares, he wanted his life to be a smooth and happy journey with his family but because of this wealth of Oberoi's he never finds peace.

"What did you suggested Shivaay?" Pinky asked, she can't do anything in particular, it's always Shivaay who decides for the family, but she wants to make sure that both her children's rights are not compromised. Her questions got the attention of everyone.

"Badi ma, wants Oberoi brothers to share equal rights in eveything, so I suggested which is ethical too, that my and Priyanka and Omru shares to be equally divided, not Annika's, well technically she isn't an Oberoi, so if we had an equal share it's right too and suggestively good idea." Shivaay was confident that this is best idea of all. Annika moved to say something but before her Om spoke, "Off course not, why would you give your shares to us? Shivaay we all know what you have done to business, nobody ever reach to that level, not even our father, you made the empire, and you worked hard for it, keeping eveything secondary for business. And us! me and Rudy, rarely participate in business, it's your hard work Shivaay, we can't take your input, when we had nothing to give. So this is not acceptable, I have a better idea." Omkara said out of the blue, well he is right too, Rudy and him are not businessman, Omkara already choose his career, Rudy doesn't want to join the business, he is happy being a free bird and his dream and aspirations doesn't have business in mind. They just need money to live a livelihood, that's all, which they are anyway getting and knew for the fact Shivaay will always put them above him.