Mr. Moo Moo is back?! Chapter 7 Part 1

Recap on chappy # 6
Enjoy the music 🎶
" Ok so you guys are gonna be climbing the trees". Until he was cut off by naruto. "Kakashi-Sensei we already know how to climb trees give us something harder!" (Sigh) "You didn't let me finish what I was going to say. You guys are climbing the trees without your hands and only the use of your chakra".
————————————————————————
Naru Pov - "And how do we do that exactly??". As kakashi started doing some hand signs then walked to the nearest tree and STARTED CLIMBING!! "Sugoi!!".

Akia Pov- (I forgot that Itachi-Sensei taught me this). "Okie now that you guys have seen it now it's your turn" kakashi said while throwing 4 kunia's below our feet. Meaning that we have to do the same. As I look at my teams chakra networks from inside there bodies while using "Shinegami".
Ps: Akia "Shinegami" is like the sharigan mixed with the byakugan so she able to see there chakra network/points. And able to cast high lvl genjutsu. Okie back the the story 👍🏼

I saw naruto first and he had very low chakra so it be more difficult for him to climb unless if he keeps on practicing. Unless you get stuck with chakra exhaustion. While looking at Sakura she had good chakra control and balance. With that she might be good to become a medical ninja if she works hard. Then there is Sasuke he has great amount of chakra but as he gets on the tree he will probably get on for a few seconds then be pushed away with force. (Sigh) "hey Akia-Chan are you going to climb??". Naruto asked. "Oh sorry Naru I already learned this way back" I said. "WHAT ! HOW?" Naruto says while screaming. Everyone looked at me the. Kakashi can't forwards and bent down to my lvl. "Who taught u to walk on trees Akia?" Kakashi said. (I can't tell them that Itachi teached it to me and I really don't like lying to them but for that sake of Sasuke protection i have too). "I thought it myself when I was younger so I was able to escape if I was in trouble " I said to them. "Well is it okie if your correct on that Akia?". "Sure ". I said as I applied the right amount of chakra below to my feet then started walking the tree with ease all they way to the top. "Wow that was very easy!" . Sakura says as she is in a higher branch that the guys and started swinging her legs back and forth while giggling. "Wow I believe that the girls will become a better Hokage than you Naruto and I guess the UCHIHA CLAN aren't that great!!". Kakashi says it out loud for them to be able to focus more while the boys looked at each other who can go up the highest as competition. I sighed at there stupidity. Sakura left back to Tuzuna house as well as kakashi while I was left with the two idiots. They kept going for hours straight. I'm certainly am amazed on how they can keep going. I summon dream (dragon) and asked her if she can stay with when the boys stop or pass out of chakra exhaustion. I feel asleep on while the boys kept going.Until I heard a loud THUMP!. I instantly got up and saw both boys breathing as the were out of breath. (Sigh) "Wowie I didn't think you guys kept on going until you reach your death". I said sarcastically. Sasuke glared at me while naruto was smiling brightly at me. "Uhh aki-chan can you take us to Tuzuna house". I took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine. Dream can you carry them for me cuz I don't ima be able to carry them?". I looked at her as I sheeply laugh while smiling at her. "Sure aki after all we are best friends!". She said while doing a cute eye closed smile.

 She said while doing a cute eye closed smile

(That's dream if u guys forgot)

While dream was carrying the boys I started to hum a song that my mama sang to me to sleep.

As we enter the house we ate Tsunami dinner which was delicious that I might add (always compliment the chef 👩‍🍳). While eating Naruto and Sasuke started a competition. "Uhh you guys should savor your food you know instead of vomiting it" I said. "Nope I need to get stronger to beat teme BELIEVE IT!!". "Shut up dobe hn!".

"Why" Inari says. "Why what? Naruto says in confusion. "Why do you guys help you guys are going to die by Gato hands!". "Inari don't say harsh things to them after all they did bring Grandpa back home safe!" "Hmph!" Inari left to his room. "I'm very sorry for his behavior". Tsunami says while bowing and starting washing the dishes. "Why don't I help you with the dishes Tsunami-San (I don't know if that's how they call her 🤷🏻‍♀️) I said."Ohh pls don't it's enough help as it it for bringing my father back at home safe". Tsunami said. As I started walking I heard someone crying. I saw the door it was Inari room. I knocked his door "Hello Inari can I come in it's Akia-Chan". "Mhm". I opened his door and see him crying on his bed. "I'm sorry Inari" as I said while looking down. "What do you mean by sorry Akia-Chan?". As he looks at me while I wiped his tears aways. "You wanna see something cool?" I say to Inari. "Mhm" I called out blu.

When she got out I told her to shrink a little more so she will be able to fit inside his room

When she got out I told her to shrink a little more so she will be able to fit inside his room. "Wow Sugoi!". I told Inari that he was allowed to touch her. "Hey Inari you know that mostly Team 7 doesn't have parents?" I said. "Mhm you don't have parents Ni-san" Inari said. " yes you are correct both of my parents were killed when I was only 3" I said. "Oh". Inari got closer to me and hugged me while I comfort him. And started singing.

Cue on music 🎶

Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can I have sent you away?
The blame was my own; the punishment, yours
The harmony's silent today
But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
Till your tired eyes and my lullabies
Have carried you softly to sleep
Once did a pony who shone like the sun
Look out on her kingdom and sigh
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony
So lovely and so well beloved as I"
So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory
That long was the shadow she cast
Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved
And grew only darker as days and nights passed
Soon did that pony take notice that others
Did not give her sister her due
And neither had she loved her as she deserved
She watched as her sister's unhappiness grew
But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly
Takes hold of the mind of its host
And that foolish pony did nothing to stop
The destruction of one who had needed her most
Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine
And rest now in moonlight's embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space
Carry the peace and the coolness of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Luna, you're loved so much more than you know
May troubles be far from your mind
And forgive me for being so blind
The years now before us
Fearful and unknown
I never imagined
I'd face them on my own
May these thousand winters
Swiftly pass, I pray
I love you; I miss you
All these miles away
May all your dreams be sweet tonight
Safe upon your bed of moonlight
And know not of sadness, pain, or care
And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there
Sleep... sleep...sleep....

_____________________________
Kon'chiwa Mina
Sorry that I had to leave it there
And I'm quite proud of myself  this is the most biggest chapter I ever did.
Well I hope u guys like it
Sayōnara 🥰👋🏻
Word count #1386