Akia character/description

Akia Night
-She is 10 years old when she arrived to land of fire/Hidden in the leaves
-She has pure white hair but the bottom tips is a light pink color
-Two different colored eyes the left is a lilac and the right the color turquoise
-She is smart, sweet, scary (at times), adorable, and innocent loves animals (mostly her summons and dragons)
-Treats everyone as equals love naruto as a brother
*had an older sister (Hope)and middle brother (Comet) but died in the massacre
*had a mother (Star) and father (Hunter) both died as well
-The only Night in the whole shinobi world
people fear there clan because of there kekkei genkai and more powerful than the Senju and Uchiha.
-The massacre happened when she was only 3 yrs old
* has 13 dragons sealed inside her when she was traveling around the world each has there own characteristics that shows there personalities to Akia
-Able to summon wolves from her clan that she deeply loves as family
-She has wolves ears and tail and dragon horns cuz she has a dragon who was supposedly only one but when her clan was killed some of them had a dragon but when the notice that Akia was able to handle it they sealed them into her.
-Dislikes: cocky people (duckbutt), people who wants to kill for no purpose, people who wakes her up from her sleep, takes away her sweets, people doubting her, being lied and HATES FANGIRLS !! (She is very sensitive)
-Likes: sweets, sleep, FOOD, loves to sing and dance, oversized hoodies, dresses, her Summons, and dragons, loves to play with her dragons and summons and she able to talk to kurama and loves naruto
-Afraid off: seeing her love ones die
Her mother is a Uzumaki (so she is cousins with naruto) so she the younger sister to Kushina Uzumaki. And Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki are Akia Uncle and Aunt.
Her power
-Ninjestu: 10/10
-Taijutsu: 8/10
-Genjestu:9/10
-Able to use all chakra nature (fire/water/lightning /wind/rock)plus the abilities of her dragons that she is able to do more like crystals/poison/nature/moon/light/snow/blue fire (it's like regular fire but way more power than the ameratsu) and dream (she able to make people fall asleep with one look with her eyes and able to hurt or make them happy if she likes or dislikes the person.
-And her eyes show her emotions as well for an example if she happy her eyes turn to a light blue like sky because sky is a very happy/cheerful dragon and loves to be around aki.
-Even if she is 10 yrs old she is in the bingo book her name is (princess of the night)
- the reason behind that was because after her clan massacre she was 3 years old people saw her and wanted to use her/kidnap her so she transform into her wolf/dragon form and it triggered to activated her Kekkei genkia that looks like this but her eyes glow in a color of a white moon as her pupils of the stars transform any color of the emotions she is feeling.

-Even if she is 10 yrs old she is in the bingo book her name is (princess of the night)- the reason behind that was because after her clan massacre she was 3 years old people saw her and wanted to use her/kidnap her so she transform into her wolf/...

________________________________
Hello it's Kitty Kat-Chan and sorry if I'm to descriptive about Akia. (Gomen) but I'm trying it's my first story ever so pls don't lose hope.
Ps: if I ever misplaced or misspelled a word pls tell me and mostly her personality is mostly related to me so in a way an exact copy of me 😁😋
Okie love u bye 👋🏻🥰❤️