Mr. Moo Moo chapter 6

Recap on chappy # 5
After that happens we started walking to the land of the waves we had to go on a boat to get there with out making noise. We finally arrived at a huge dock. "Wow !!" "Shhhhh naruto " Sakura says while punching naruto in the head to keep quiet. "Pls be quiet we can't have unwanted attention!" He whispered/scream to Naruto.
(Oops forgot the part where Tuzuna explains why he is being targeted and how Gato want to destroy there bridge and how instead of a C-tank mission turns into a B-A mission and Kakashi revealed his sharigan )

————————————————————————
Akia Pov - (sigh) as we got of the boat and thanked the driver. We started walking until naruto started throwing his kunia's in random places saying that there someone there. "There. NO THERE!". Naruto said. BONK!! "Naruto stop throwing your kunia's there very dangerous you might hurt a poor animal !!"
Sakura says. Then moments later he almost hit a poor white bunny!. "Boy stop your gonna give me a heart attack!!" Tuzuna said. Sakura ran and started rambling on how naruto almost killed the poor white bunny.

(Wait a snow bunny it's the middle of the summer) I said. ( it's a substitution!!). In moments flat me and kakashi screamed "DUCK!!!!!". I pushed Tuzuna down with me as a big damn sword came at us.

(That's not Normal seeing a big sword coming at u !😅🤣)

I activated my kekkei genki as I got in my stance to fight until I saw Mr. Moo Moo backwards. "Uhhh ur faceing the wrong way Mr.Moo Moo sir". "My name is not Mr.Moo Moo!!. It's Zabuza Momochi" Mr.Moo Moo said. "Sure then why are you wearing cow leg warmers hmmm..??". "Your are a very interesting little girl?".

He noticed my eyes then smirk. "Don't tell me that the Princess of the Night is a little girl hmmm?". Everyone looked at me confused except for kakashi. Kakashi made a face that meant that we're gonna have a talk after the fight.

( Gomen Mina I don't know how to describe the fight even if u already know what happen if no then here is a little recap)

"Mina I have a plan how to defeat Zabuza!" Naruto said. While calling me and Sasuke to come over. "So now when your finally is your senses to use teamwork...hn". Sasuke said. "Yes you teme know listen to what i have to say!". Naruto says while explaining there task while Sakura protects Tuzuna-San. I was the distraction while naruto transforms into the same weapon called the "Demon Wind Shuriken". As Sasuke gets his attention.

"You really think that can scare me you guys are merely genin!" As Zabuza started laughing. I grab both of my katana's. (Sorry Mina I forget how Akia katana's look like 😅)

 (Sorry Mina I forget how Akia katana's look like 😅)