Team 7 on there way to the lands of the waves Chapter 5

Recap on chappy #4
Oh don't forget that when they think it's gonna be in (italics)
Put some music if u like to hear
Enjoy 😊
Honey left in a puff of smoke. Hey ryu would you mind if u can come out? In a few seconds ryu came out . I got on top of ryu while my other teammates and sensei comes. The first one that arrived was Sasuke/duckbutt he notice me then saw ryu then Naruto, and Sakura came and noticed me on top of ryu. "Akia-Chan get away from that dragon!!"  as Sakura screams. "Why Sakura-Chan?". "It can hurt you even WORSE it can EAT YOU!!" Sakura started mumbling about how many possibilities ryu can hurt me. While naruto is  running back and forth screaming that he doesn't want to lose me.
————————————————————————
Akia Pov- "umm guys ryu not going to hurt me". ( why is that my team is filled with idiots). "What do you mean it's not going to hurt you Akia-Chan?!" Sakura said. "Well you remember my white wolf that's was always with me ?". "Yea!" Naruto and Sakura said in the same time. As duckbutt leaning in a tree without a care at all. "Well ryu is like that he only stays by side when my white wolf Honey isn't here to protect me". "Ohh so it's not going to hurt you or us?". Sakura said. "Yup ryu is a gentle dragon but if people hurt me in any type of why he would summon himself out to protect me and stay by my side". As I smiled at them. Moment's later Tuzuna-San came at the right time but kakashi-sensei hasn't came yet.

Kakashi Pov- if you guys are wondering where I am. Of course! I was going to meet them on time but I kinda got sidetrack on reading "Makeout Paradise". Well its time to see team 7.

Akia Pov- as ryu fell asleep curled in a shape of a ball of fluff. We waited for kakashi to arrive I felt his chakra in a mile away. I woke up ryu who got up while I got my stuff ready as I have a pocky in my mouth( cuz when they were waiting for kakashi she pulled out some pocky cuz why not).

"Hey guys sorry if I was late I got lost in the path of life" kakashi says while laughing and rubbing back of his head. We started to get out of the village until I hear an overly excited boy jumping up and down. "What up with you naruto?". "Well this is my first time outside the village after all!" Naruto says while jumping up and down. "Are you sure these brats will protect me?!". As Tuzuna-San says with worried voice. " Yea your going to be fine after all you have a jounin and 4 genin your going to be ok". As kakashi says in a reassuring tone. As we started walking I started to feel two more chakra presence in a mile or two. Kakashi in the front, Sakura and Tuzuna in the middle, then Naru and Sasuke behind them in a middle of a competition on who the fastest.

As me behind them all walking by myself cuz ryu had to go. I would summon any other dragon or Honey but it's fine walking by myself. While walking I noticed the chakra was coming a lot closer until I noticed a puddle. "(Hmm why is there a puddle where it hasn't rain in weeks and there not even clouds right now). When I got closer to the puddle I noticed that it had the exact same chakra signature when we were walking out of the gates. And yes I now I'm a ninja but I'm 10 yrs old so I put more chakra on my feet and started jumping up and down like a little kid I am while giggling. Team 7 and Tuzuna saw me jumping on the puddle (sweat drop 😓) . Kakashi noticed that I had chakra in my feet but called me anyway. When I reach to kakashi I grab his hand and started walking with him as he noticed I was smirking. (This KittyKat-Chan and no it's not weird for Akia to hold hands with kakashi after all she is 10 yrs old and u ain't gonna let ur kid wonder off in the middle of the road don't be a Baka!)

Kakashi Pov-( so she noticed huh 🤨)

Akia Pov- when we started walking Naruto started throwing kunia's and random things. Then Boom!! Two guys came out of know where. (Oh no what will Akia do to the demons brothers probably kill the jk well idk should i.....nah I'll let aki show off her skill to protect Naru 😊😅). I seen those two idiots before. They go kakashi in there chains and moments after he was gone I know it was a substitution but I guess naruto and sakura has no clue what Kakashi did. "One down 4 more to go !" The demon brother said.

(Sorry guys but I'm not good at describing the fight so pls don't hate me 😭)

After the fight the demon brother naruto had a scratch on his hand as u smelled poison them. "Naruto give me your hand!" I said. "Why?" Naruto said. "Because there poison in them and if I don't remove it u might die" I said with a serious and deadpan face.

(Sorta like that but without the question mark ok back to the story)Naruto starts freakin out how he doesn't want to die until he becomes Hokage

Naruto starts freakin out how he doesn't want to die until he becomes Hokage. (Sigh) I got his hand and used shine(dragon) if I could is her healing. But when I started healing him his kyubi (karuma) starting healing him. "Umm I'm I going to be ok aki-chan?" Naruto said. As I started to wrap bandages on his hand. "Oh yea your gonna be ok Naru". As I did a close eye smile. Kakashi noticed it too about the kyubi healing him.

After that happens we started walking to the land of the waves we had to go on a boat to get there with out making noise. We finally arrived at a huge dock. "Wow !!" "Shhhhh naruto " Sakura says while punching naruto in the head to keep quiet. "Pls be quiet we can't have unwanted attention!" He whispered scream t naruto.

________________________________
Kon'ichiwa Mina I hope u guys are having a good day I'll try to do another chappy !
Kia daisuki (love you guys)
Sayōnara 👋🏻
Word count #1093