Meeting Team 7 Chapter 3

This is a recaps from last chappy
Enjoy 😊
_____________________________
Akia: (I giggled at naruto reaction that he not alone any more and that I'm finally with him). I started rubbing circles around him cuz he was a sobbing mess. Naru i said. "Yea" as I see there was snot falling down his cheeks that mixed with his tears. "Here let's me clean your face" as I grab a napkin( dont ask we're it's anime logic guys) and started wiping his tears and snot. Well if it's ok with you can you at least let me introduce myself to you and your team hmm? "Oh hehe 😅 yea Gomen". As I put my hood down and let my hair swing right to left for staying inside my hoodie. I'm Akia Night Uzumaki nice to meet you guys (as I did a sweet innocent smile).
————————————————————————
Akia: Uhhhh what's wrong guys ? (As I looked at the while tilting my head to the right as a lost puppy). "AKIA YOU HAVE EARS AND A TAIL!!" Scream Naru. Huh (I touched my ears and rubbed it). Oh yea I know (I giggled). I always had them. Is that wrong to have my ears and tail out Naru??. (As I looked at him while my eyes are about to burst into tears) "Ohh Akia I'm sorry GOMEN! ITA!!"( Sakura hit naruto on the head). "I'm sorry Akia-Chan you can have your ears and tail out if you like" Sakura said with a smile. You Dobe don't say stuff like that to your cousin Sasuke/Duckbutt said.

Hokage Pov- well now that is done let's see what other D-rank mission you guys should do. How about pulling out weeds, babysitting, getting groceries. "NO" Naru said while forming an X with his hand . "We been doing D-ranks a lot I'm not that kid that does pranks anymore".

Akia: (oh no 😅) "Naruto you guys are still genin you guys need more experience to go on higher ranks" iruka said. While the Hokage and iruka were talking about the reasons why they do the ranks. Team 7 was ignoring them as naruto was talking about what type of ramen that he was going to eat even kakashi-Sensei was interested in there conversation. I got an 💢 mark. YOU GUYS STOP TALKING AND LISTEN !!! Me and Iruka screamed as Honey bark loudly to get there attention. "Ahem " the Hokage says as everyone said sorry except me, honey,and Iruka.

Kakashi- Gomen Hokage-sama 😅

Akia: "well if you want I can give you a C-rank mission" Gramps said. Iruka was astonished about give a mere genin to go on a C -rank mission. Ummm gramps. "Yes Akia-chan" gramps said. I'm I going along with them. The whole group looked at me then back at the Hokage. "Well you are under the care of naruto but your 10 yrs old Akia-Chan l" gramps said. I know but I I've been outside of kohana and I've been traveling with my summons/dragons since I was only 3 yrs old. (Yes I know that's kinda or very young for a 3 year old to travel be don't blame me cuz in Pokémon kids are allowed to travel without there parents at the age of 10). And I'm not alone I have team 7 and my summon/dragon to protect me from any harm. "Well you are correct about that" gramps said. Pls 🥺(I did the most cutest puppy eyes I ever made).

Hokage Pov- (sigh) fine
Akia: yay (as I started to jump up and down)
————————————————————————
Kon'ichiwas my lovely readers yes I know I made it shorter cuz I'm with my family and you know family time
By the next chappy it's gonna be much longer so I'm sorry that I left a cliffhanger
Well I hope you have a great day and love u guys 🥰👋🏻
Word count 648!